Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts Empty
PostSubject: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:32 am

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by Cmiley @ http://asianfanatics.net

Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts Thumb_14

[Da Dong] Jiro Wang showed his chest and 6 abs for the health magazine “Men’s Body”, but behind this sunshine image, there is a sad past; production of a record was cut, filming stopped, luckily Ariel Lin was there at the right time to encourage him, adding his will power, he has the success of today.

Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts Thumb_15

Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts Thumb_16

Ariel Lin Encouragement - Remain committed to the road of entertainment industry

Jiro giving people an happy image, in the past he liked to be autistic, silent in his own sorrowful world, as an only child and son, during high school days he should be enjoying the young life, but Da Dong had to switch shift with his mother at the hospital after school, taking care of his father that’s in the hospital because of diabetes, during the night of the earthquake 921, after returning home from the hospital, he was afraid to be alone so he slept over at a friends place, but seeing the happy scene of his friend’s family, he just wanted to leave and hide away, returning to the blacked out building, because he told himself: “This is my real home, must face the reality, can’t hide away!”
After his father passed away, Da Dong carried the work responsibilities, originally he was looking everywhere for work, but because of fate he entered the entertainment industry, during filming of “It Started with a Kiss”, Da Dong went through stopping of filming, he said at that time Ariel said “If your bones have not gone through cold, how can you smell the scent of the cherry blossoms” to encourage him, adding his persistence, he has the success of today.

Fahrenheit member – Has learnt different benefits

Of course Da Dong has also learnt a lot from the other Fahrenheit members, he said Wu Chun is a businessman character letting him remember he must always think carefully, seeing Calvin’s optimistic way, he reminds himself to accept the situation and move on, as for the youngest Aaron, makes him experience to be a bit more impulsive, then maybe the different outcome would be surprising.

With singing and acting with pretty good achievements, Da Dong is working hard towards the silver screen, “Even though singing is still my love, but after starting to act, it does become addictive!” But Da Dong hopes in the future to try evil characters to let the audience to accept his acting skills.

I bet all the Jiro fans are dying because of the pics right now Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:00 pm

OMG oMG oMGOM OmG OMG oMG oMGOM OmG OMG oMG oMGOM OmG OMG oMG oMGOM OmG OMG oMG oMGOM OmG OMG oMG oMGOM OmG OMG oMG oMGOM OmG OMG oMG oMGOM OmG OMG oMG oMGOM OmG OMG oMG oMGOM OmG

JIRO is showing his SHUAI SHUAI SHUAI ABS EEEEEKkkk .. im hyperventalating xD
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:02 am

Ahahahaha. Wow. breath... *Hands mel a paper bag*

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:22 am

LMAO! thankyou thankyou xDD haha...

and thankyou for posting it xD flash back to hana kimi xD
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:43 am

Haha. I loved him playing soccer. I actually used one of his moves in one of my games.

My coach was like where'd you learn that from? And i'm like asian drama Smile He gave me the weirdest look ever!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:41 pm

HAHAHA!! i know!! i used to quote off dramas aswell nd eveyone used to just look at me weird LOL

now im thinking about the soccer scenen in hana kimi where jiro imagines he kicks the winnign goal and ella's acheerleader but than he gets a soccrball kicked into his head LOL
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 am

I loved that scene!!!

Actually I couldn't remember it when you said it so i went and watched a clip of it.

He's so cute Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:44 am

LMAO lMAO!! jiro can sell anything.. jsut show those abs of his nd women all over the world will be mezmorised xD
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:54 am

yup yup.

they kind of look a little fake tho, like the last one. But i'm sure he's worked out so much they're real Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:09 am

LMAO!!! ithink the firt one looks mroe fake than the last one xP... but.. i reckon it only looks fake cuz jiro's really thing at the bottom part of his body...
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Lol, you mean thin right? He has like 0% body fat Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:15 pm

i noee!! that's soo sad.. but gud.. but sadd!! makes me think he doesnt get enough to eat.. Sad

but damn, the way his abs are so defined.. sizziling xD
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 am

Sizzling reminds me of food which makes me hungry lol.

Lol I don't tink he wants body fat. He ate a lot in ToGetHer. Haha. Noodles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:06 am

LMAO!!! i dont know why i use that owrd nowa days LOL.. i use sizzlin to describe jiro waayy to much xd im pretty sure some peopel at skool think jiro's some kidn of chicken im gonna cook xDD

i luv jiro in the first photo.. he looks so pro xD
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:11 am

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i thought i will never see this photos again

hottie

"drooling"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:21 am

the first photo, he's holding the balll upside down wiht only one hand!!! that is sooo pro xD i cant do that.. my hand span is too too small LOL.. in my class it hink only 2 people could do that
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 am

haha. mostly guys can do that. They have stronger upper body strength than we do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 pm

LMAO!! damn them.. and most of the guys in my class have 6 packs haha, i had no idea till we were playing soccer cause they tried to do the back scissor kick thing and their t-shirts flew up LOL
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 am

lol mine too! It's so common now. Like i used to hear everyone bragging about their boyfriends having six packs now its like normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:52 pm

LMAO!! ithink big time actors and jiro HEHE- is that reason, gotta compete with hotties like jiroo xD
Back to top Go down
I-heart-JIRO
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:51 pm

all i can say is

HE'S VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:03 am

hahaha. I agreeee. Smile
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 am

hes totally hot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts   Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiro Wang Sells Bodybuilding Dark Glowing Body Attracts
Page 1 of 1