Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother Empty
PostSubject: 13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother   13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 9:49 am

Jiro Wang- main priority is Mother
Jiro’s appearance is very different in reality; one will assume that as a rock band singer his character will be very fiery, actually he also has a gentle side of him, especially towards his mother. He said his parents had him when they were very old and they thought initially that they could live happily, but his father’s high blood pressure suddenly rose and he fainted and fell down in the bathroom. Ever since then, from what he said, his small size mother who only knows how to cook, had to support the whole family, thus he will never celebrate birthdays, because that day was the day his mother had the most hardship and pain.

Reporter: Heard that after your father pass away, there’s a huge debt left, it was until recently before everything is much better?

Jiro: You’ve all heard about my background already?

Reporter: Of course la, I did my homework before coming to interview what!

Jiro: My current situation is better lar, the standard of living is getting more and more ideal. My mum is really great, although she’s small and thin, but look at my tall height and build, you will know that she tried her best to raise me.

Reporter: If there’s a day, all your debts are cleared, what is the thing you will like to most?

Jiro: Of course it will be to bring my mother for touring, Fahrenheit often have to go overseas for promotion, every time my mum would feel very envious when she saw the photographs I took, especially the ones from Hong Kong Disneyland, thus I will first take my mum to Disneyland!

Reporter: In future, the girlfriend you choose must also be the kind your mother likes, right?

Jiro: Of course, she has to be filial, gentle, mother like is the most important. When father was alive, he will help mother to wash the vegetables and bowls after work, he will never let mother work too hard. This scenario is what I have the most impression of. Father taught me how to be a ‘good man’. I don’t even know how to play ‘Dai Di” and Majong, only like singing and watch movie, they all say I am a ‘Unique Rock Friend’.

Treat acting as a lifetime career
In both “ISWAK” and “Hana Kimi”, he acted as the character who pursue the female lead crazily, Jiro fully develop on his comedian genes. Recently in Taiwan, “The X-Family” was aired; he showed another side of his acting skills, turning from a good student to a devil. As it was a first official try, thus he had a lot of psychological pressure, when he knew that the ratings are gradually increasing, he finally gave a sigh of relief, and at least he did not disappoint the company and fans. However, with popularity rising rapidly, his rumours will similarly increase too, the brotherhood between him and Wu Zun was turned into competition and jealousy (by the media), and there were even news of both of them collaborating to alienate the other two members, which make it seem like there are a lot of explosive within.

Reporter: Recently there are so many rumours, how to you view your three brothers?

Jiro: The one who improved the most is definitely Calvin, he is very hardworking, he even know that because he is too tall, he will lose out a bit when dancing, thus he keep practicing until his limbs are very flexible, I’m really impressed by him. As for Wu Zun, in the past he’s really afraid of ugly, but now he’s getting more and more at ease, his change is also the most. Arron initially was like a child who needs our care, now he had already grown up, he is working very hard to have his own breakthrough.

Reporter: What about yourself?

Jiro: In the past, I was more playful, but now after signing contract with company and started filming, it is as if I have enlightened, acting has already become a career I cannot do without. A person with experience will be able to cherish everything he gets more.

Translated by Tiffany
Credits: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
buttercupmm
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
buttercupmm

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother   13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 9:52 am

nice to read postive news about Jiro
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfamily.proboards105.com

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother   13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 5:02 pm

awwww, poor jiro has no papa. he takes so good care of his MOM!!! hen ke ai!!
Back to top Go down
Tinaz
Forum Mod
Tinaz

Female
Number of posts : 1237
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother   13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 10:24 am

Jiro is so sweet!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Tinaz
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother   13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 7:09 pm

That was a great article, Jiro is such a great son x)
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother   13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother Empty

Back to top Go down

13/09/07 Jiro Wang main priority is his mother
Page 1 of 1