Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
JennaChan

Female
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss Empty
PostSubject: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 10:12 pm

I wanna hear opinions and thoughts on this lovely man xD I did not make these! I love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p1CWyHNDo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__UuiuTGsnc

How many of you ever went to a concert of their's? Can you tell me wat it was like??? I have a feeling i wont be able to see them live =[[[ please share! =] cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shinobilova
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:20 pm

jiro is really hot, before my most favorite is chun, but i dont know how start liking that guy named jiro wang, there's a lot of reasons i think, i keep smiling everytime i saw him haha, and were same even though im deserving to see them, i think there's no chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:17 pm

lmao- also luv him cuz he's funny xDD and can make loads of cute-funny faces xDD and he's hard working xD
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:33 pm

yeah your right, hard-working and good son to his mother, and a good friend, haha, such a great person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:31 pm

yup!! and plus he seems to really caer about everyone around him.. and when he luvs his gf, he really really luvs her to the fullest and wants to take gud care of the people he luvs.. sooo adorable xD
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:00 am

yeah, your right, but i think jiro is the only one who always got serious in a relationship, i love the way he cares about his fan, i heard that one of the event of fahrenheit, and it is raining, jiro saw one of their fan without umbrella and she got wet on it, he gave his umbrella on his fan, i dont know if that is true, that's what i heard only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:05 am

awww that's soo nice of him!! xD

actually all of the fahrenheit members have been in a serious relationship im pretty sure..
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:18 am

yeah, all of them are in a good relationship, i mean they are serious, but have you heard the story of jiro and his ex? jiro saw his ex with other guy (holding hands), jiro follows them until they got a sit inside the restaurant, but after a second, the guy kissed his ex, it makes his heart hurt so much, after the kiss, jiro come closer to the both of them, he looks at the guy and smile, he also looks at his ex and said "ill keep my arms open for you", haikz, i dont know if that was true, that's what i got in one friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:31 pm

woha- i heard a different sotry.. but that is soo sad!!
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:15 pm

yeah it is so sad, there is also a story about abranda his ex too, and his another ex too, all of his lovestory is so sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:17 pm

woahh.... how sad.. his life has benn real downhill in the past..
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:23 pm

yeah, i really hate his ex girlfriends, and i hate the way he love his girlfriends, he always give all of his love, that's why it really hurts him when the girl breaks him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:38 am

hmmm.. i think he's the type of guy who loves the people around him.. he cant help it..
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:37 pm

yeah, have you watch his video together with rainie and the other casts of Together, there is a game, the game called " a game of love ", the challengers are jiro, ah ben, and ke yi zhe, and the girl is of course rainie, on the second round of the game, i think its second round, jiro sang momo for rainie, then after he sang, he knel down to rainie, then rainie was really scared of what jiro's did, then rainie said " im sorry to da dong fans, im so sorry ", then jiro told her that, "its ok" then he gave a flowers to rainie and said " i hope you accept this flower, and it is better if we will be together ",

in the part which rainie said sorry to jiro's fans, and jiro told her that "its ok", i just felt that, it foesnt matter to him, what was his fans reaction, just to show to rainie that he is sincere and deserving to get his heart
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:53 pm

OMG!!

I totally wanna watch that!

Could you please post a link?!

That would be cool!!

i Totally would dig that! It sounds so interesting and sweet!
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:45 am

ok haha, its really interesting

here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Ev_Fs0u-Y

haha you make like it
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Thank ya!!!

It's not often that you see jiro being nice sweet and mushy to a girl when theyre not in a drama!

I be rainie was thinkin like "awwww........... how sweet.........wait, were not in a drama!"

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss   Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiro Wang =] Comment&Discuss
Page 1 of 1