Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene Empty
PostSubject: Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene   Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:53 am

Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene Thumb_14
Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene Thumb_15

Source: UDN
Translated by Cmiley @ Asianfanatics

Originally Wu Zun was going to be paired up with Gillian Chung for the upcoming new ancient drama movie "Kung Fu Lovers", after the sex picture scandal, Gillian volunteered to quit the role, and now the latest rumours say the role will be replaced by Twins partner Ah Sa (Charlene) to pair with Wu Zun.

"Kung Fu Lovers" is looked upon as Hong Kong Meiah Film Co.'s big screen production, this ancient drama film will be under the lead of director Jingle Ma, even though the film includes "Butterfly Lovers", but it's actually a whole new young martial arts full of new ideas film, Wu Zun and Gillian are both popular idols, with this whole new collaboration, it attracts the younger eyes, but then the scandal incident happened at the same time.

This is a huge wave coming over, Ah Gil at the first moment had already volunteered to quit the role, this immediate decision made Meiah and Jingle Ma shocked since they're left with little time to look for a new female lead, and at this time Ah Sa appeared.

Even though Ah Gil has a more gentle and female charming characteristic, and Ah Sa has a more sunshine lively cheerful image, but Jingle Ma is already satisfied, he says on the script he'll be amending the character to make it more unique to Ah Sa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene   Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:56 am

lol
which one is charlene? left or right girl?
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene   Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:53 am

I think she's the right one...the left one is gillian right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene   Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene Empty

Back to top Go down

Kung Fu Lovers Change Cast ~ Wu Zun Paired to Charlene
Page 1 of 1