Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene) Empty
PostSubject: 25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene)   25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 5:11 pm

Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene)

Wu Zun has denied officially on a reporter conference in regards to the news saying that UW Zun has agreed to work with Ah Sa to act in the Movie “Wu Xia Liang Zhu” directed by Ma Chu Cheng. He said that all schedule will be arranged by the company, “Personally, of course I’m looking forward to working Nicholas Tse and Ah Sa!” He expressed that the meeting with Stephen Chow earlier is just purely a meet, it was not like what the media had written – both parties are going to work together

As for the intensive rumours with Angela, he said, “Actually it wasn’t really intensive lar, both of us also took this matter to joke about, they will always write until like that when there’s a drama being filmed.” When asked if Fan Wei Qi helped them to matchmake? He then pointed out that ‘real mastermind’ I actually someone else, “It’s Calvin who wanted to help us pull strings lar, everything was created by him!” He even retaliate by forcing Calvin and Genie together, the atmosphere becomes rowdy once more, 3 guys started squabbling, just like their seniors SHE.

Translated by Tiffany
Credits: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene)   25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 11:47 pm

Hmm so the meeting of that movie isn't confirmed. Is he thinking of being in it or is his schedule filled?
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: 25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene)   25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 5:41 am

i hope they do the movie!!

haha, calvin is so cute, matchmaking wuzun. lOl
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene)   25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 9:06 am

yeah, i was really excited at first but now its not true!! =S

i hope Chun would have an action movie soon, like he always wanted it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene)   25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene) Empty

Back to top Go down

25/09/07; Wu Zun deny working with Ah Sa (Charlene)
Page 1 of 1