Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

22/09/07; Fake wuzun manager? Wu zun explains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

22/09/07; Fake wuzun manager? Wu zun explains Empty
PostSubject: 22/09/07; Fake wuzun manager? Wu zun explains   22/09/07; Fake wuzun manager? Wu zun explains EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 3:14 pm

On 9 September there was a news report regarding wu zun's manager (He Xia Tian / Summer) planning to come up with a 4-boys band BoyFrenz. In the end, once the report is out, lots of Fahrenheit and Wu zun fans began posting at their official website to discuss about this and began to wonder who is this Summer guy. Many of them claim that Summer is not wu zun's manager and is just trying to make use of wu zun's popularity.

From what the reporters know, all wu zun's projects are managed by taiwanese company Comic (Ke Mi). We managed to find Summer, who has just reached Malaysia from Brunei. Summer said "I've always been helping wu zun accept projects from South East Asia. Although we don't have an official contract, we are very good friends!"
Summer began to call wu zun in front of the reporters, and wu zun who has just finished with his promotions for Romantic Princess, quickly explains his relationship with Summer while on his way to another recording.

Wu zun accepted our exclusive interview and said "Summer can be taken as my manager and also my friend. We have a kind of trust between us and hence I didn't want a contract to restrict our relationship, hence everything is just a verbal agreement." Wu zun also said Summer initiate to help him accept projects from Singapore and Malaysia. "I trust him a lot even though we are not under any contract." Wu zun also expressed that Summer also gave him a lot of advices and help for him to be a celebrity in Taiwan.

Perhaps everyone will be curious, Summer had obviously discovered a 'gem', why did he bear to let it go? Regarding this, Summer said "It was hard for me to find someone like wu zun who has nice and outstanding features, but if I had kept him by my side, I believe he wouldn't have the success he has today. Hence I have never regretted my decision to let wu zun go abroad."
In the end, Summer's selflessness not only allowed wu zun to create a great success in Taiwan, he also won wu zun's respect and friendship.

Wu zun, whose popularity rose due to Hana Kimi, was actually discovered by Summer, Brunei's Fun Beats Music before he was discovered by producer Ken Huang. Summer said "when I first met Wu Zun, he was only 16 years old and he was in Brunei's National Team. At that time, I thought, why is there a young guy here who is so handsome!" In the end he began to persuade Wu zun to join the entertainment circle. However, Wu zun wanted to continue studying and hence did not accpet his requests.

When wu zun graduated from university and returned to Brunei from Australia, Summer was not in Brunei and hence they missed the chance to meet. In the end they met when wu zun started his first fitness gym. Summer was the one who helped wu zun to do modelling in Singapore. And that was how he was discovered by Taiwanese company.

"When wu zun went to taiwan to discuss about the contract, I was the one who accompanied him. They actually wanted to combine our managerial contracts, but I found this difficult to manage, so I told wu zun to sign the contract directly with Comic."

Summer said that initially, wu zun even wanted to share his earnings with him as commission but he did not accept. "Wu zun is still a new celebrity, how much can he get, I don't think its even enough for his own spending." Currently, if there are jobs in Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei looking for Wu Zun, Summer will accept the jobs and transfer the case to Comic. "Some people may say I'm making use of wu zun's popularity. Such accusations are very unfair to me."

Regarding the boy band BoyFrenz, other than the member Jackson who joined the latest, Wu zun actually knows all the other 3 personally. When wu zun got to know that BoyFrenz will be making a debut soon, he was not only happy for Summer, he also gave his blessings and hope that BoyFrenz's album can do well. Although wu zun is very popular now, he still keeps in contact with Boyfrenz. They often think back about the times they had classes and training at Singapore.

Credits: asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

22/09/07; Fake wuzun manager? Wu zun explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: 22/09/07; Fake wuzun manager? Wu zun explains   22/09/07; Fake wuzun manager? Wu zun explains EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 7:34 pm

Hmm I wonder if Boyfrenz sounds good x)
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

22/09/07; Fake wuzun manager? Wu zun explains
Page 1 of 1