Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

WuZun Angela Popularity Boom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

WuZun Angela Popularity Boom Empty
PostSubject: WuZun Angela Popularity Boom   WuZun Angela Popularity Boom EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 5:24 am

CTV, GTV drama “Romantic Princess is airing on the 16th, yesterday the main cast Angela, Wu Zun, Calvin, George and Li Ang Ling specially went to Tai Zhong to hold their first fans gathering, prince and princess super fantasy cast attracted thousands of fans to attend and support their idols, everyone were passionate, wanting to see their idols, making Angela and Wu Zun keep calling everyone not to push and squeeze and be careful of their safety.
Yesterday the little game at the autograph session is to call Wu Zun, Calvin, George and Li Ang Ling to each choose a pair of high heels, let Angela put on, one of them matches Angela completely, the owner of the shoe will be paired up with the princess as the prince.
At the session, Wu Zun said wrongly when introducing his own character, he said, “In the drama, I am a melancholy prince, because grandpa wants be to be married to Angela.” This sentence created a lot of laughter, Calvin hooked onto his head and said, “You really want to be married and change your surname so much?” making Wu Zun extremely embarrassed. When Wu Zun and Angela was asked if there were many kissing scenes in the drama> Wu Zun immediately jumped out and say, “Why don’t we kiss right now to see have the feel or not.” Shy Angela rejected, saying, “I cannot kiss with you under the eyes of 1000 over pairs of eyes.”
Yesterday “Romantic Princess” officially starts the pre-booking of drama merchandise, the special thing is, the people who pre-book immediately can have a poster with additional $100, and get the autographs from all actors as souvenir, and all the money collected at the auction is donated to charity organization, “Romantic Princess” kind act received the fans’ warm response.

In the drama, Angela turned from a ‘Xiao Mei’ who has to work for money into the grand-daughter of a wealthy merchant, and have four ‘princes’ surrounding her, living the princess life everyone envy, in the show, she is just live Cinderella who wore the glass slipper. Yesterday (9th) the little game at the autograph session is to call Wu Zun, Calvin, George and Li Ang Ling to each choose a pair of high heels, let Angela put on, only one of them matches Angela completely, and the owner of the shoe will be paired up with the princess as the prince. When choosing the shoes, Wu Zun secretly took the shoes to compare with Angela’s foot, he said proudly, “In the show, I helped Angela wear her shoes before, thus I spied on her shoe size before.”

Calvin joked, “This pair have smell, it’s surely worn by Angela before!” making Angela so angry that she protest, “Calvin is very bad, every time during filming, he will bully me and Wu Zun.” and request to punish him by calling him wear high heels and catwalk, making Calvin laugh bitterly, “Was I acting as the princess?” In the end, Wu Zun really picked the correct shoes for Angela, and become her real prince, thus she gave a super big key and hang it on Wu Zun’s neck, and request him to only take it off when the rating break 8, Wu Zun retaliate by requesting Angela, “If rating break 8, you must tattoo your beloved diamond on yourself, don’t use draw anymore!”

Translated by Tiffany
Credits: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
---------------------------

More news that involves WuZun... This guy is everywhere!
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-02

WuZun Angela Popularity Boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: WuZun Angela Popularity Boom   WuZun Angela Popularity Boom EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 2:21 pm

i've watch this drama lol... kinda remind me of f4 cus this drama has 4 guys too....
Back to top Go down

WuZun Angela Popularity Boom
Page 1 of 1