Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches Empty
PostSubject: 12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches   12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 4:57 am

For Fahrenheit's "Bu Hui Ai" MV, Calvin Films A Kiss Scene While Wu Zun Watches

Yesterday (September 1), Fahrenheit held a autograph session in Taipei for The X-Family, but because Arron's leg injury has not yet recovered, he was absent.

Calvin Chen, the other day was selected as the male lead in their new MV "Bu Hui Ai" and wants his good friend Wu Zun to know that it's now his turn to kiss the female lead. Arriving on his own, Wu Zun adds: "I've once kissed Ariel Lin, Ella, and Angela Zhang, they were all the female leads, so I want to come and teach him." Never thought that Wu Zun's arrival would cause Calvin to be even more anxious, because really, Wu Zun is a rather "noisy party". He makes some noises for a while, suddenly approaches the opposite party, in the end Calvin had to kiss 10 times before it was good enough. He then shouts loudly: "All Wu Zun does is disturb!" Instead, Wu Zun teasingly jokes that the opposite party does not know how to kiss, snatching the idol to demonstrate the right way to kiss.

credits to baidu & lixiangqingren from CEFC
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: 12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches   12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 9:15 am

chun is so cute...always playing around calvin while calvin always fooling around him...they really are best buddy lol...

im kinda curious hows the mv is.... i wanna watch it so badly... calvin takes 10 times to perfect for the kissing....oh gosh i wonder how the girl think...whether she feel annoy or happy... maybe feel that calvin is taking advantage on her too....

i guess calvin should learn to kiss more lol... unlike chun, he has lots of experience since tokyo juliet....
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches   12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 3:22 am

i know chun sooo cute!!! helping out his buddy! LOL.. i can't wait to watch the MV! yes, finally Calvin get to be the main male so happy for him.. this would be a cute MV for sure! =D
Back to top Go down
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: 12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches   12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 9:24 am

doesn anyone know when this Mv be out... i wonder when arron get the lead lol....its always jiro & chun....
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches   12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 8:51 pm

lol...tats true! its Calvin and Arron turn to be the lead!! the 4 of them should be treat equally...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches   12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches Empty

Back to top Go down

12/09/07 Calvin Films A Kiss While Wu Zun Watches
Page 1 of 1