Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

30/08/07; Wu Zun is not a wealthy prince, worried about kiss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

30/08/07; Wu Zun is not a wealthy prince, worried about kiss Empty
PostSubject: 30/08/07; Wu Zun is not a wealthy prince, worried about kiss   30/08/07; Wu Zun is not a wealthy prince, worried about kiss EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 5:13 pm

Wu Zun is not a wealthy prince, worried about kissing and bed scene most

Hana Beau Wu Zun’s first youth idol drama when he initially stepped into the entertainment circle, “Tokyo Juliet”, is recently being aired in Hunan. This idol whom came from Brunei but gain popularity in Taiwan is only in the circle for a year, became popular throughout Asia, even Stephen Chow also want to meet him by asking his agent. Yesterday, Wu Zun who is busy with the promotion of his third drama “Romantic Princess”, has problems of his wealthy family background, cooperation with Stephen Chow, and the friendship with Fahrenheit, thus accepting the reporter’s individual interview. Talking about all the hardships he had in this one year in the entertainment circle, this prince said that the key to becoming popular is to be open-minded.

I’m not a Prince
Acting 3 times as a ‘princely’ character, Wu Zun felt very troubled by the point that everyone keeps linking him with the “rich kid” name. Despite the outside world has very detailed information of his family background in Brunei, but Wu Zun still denied, he also say that in order to act the role of a rich person in “Romantic Princess” well, purposely went to look at wealthy people’s lifestyle to see how it is like, “Actually rich people’s lifestyle is really exaggerating, they have to wear suit even when they are at home, and they have to eat very slowly. My own life is actually very simple, in the past I’m used to walking on the streets with T-shirt, jeans and baseball cap at home. In the gym, I never treat myself as a boss; often carry stuff together with them. Everyone though I came from a powerful family, I think it may be the appearance that give people such feeling.”

It was only a meeting with Stephen Chow
This year in April, Fahrenheit went to Hong Kong to attend an event, but Wu Zun went to Hong Kong one day earlier secretly to meet Stephen Chow. “Actually me and Stephen Chow was only just a meet, everyone knowing one another, chatting. We chatted about fitness, martial arts stuff, and my background etc.” However when reporter asked how will they generally work together, Wu Zun started to avoid answering it upfront. But he still revealed that he doesn’t really fit Stephen Chow’s style of nonsensical stuff, only Stephen Chow himself can act out that kind of style. Previously there was reports saying Wu Zu is going to work with Stephen Chow next year in filming movies, as for this, Wu Zun said, “Next year there is indeed plans for movies, but the content is not fixed. I’m more interested in action movies.”

Fahrenheit need not separate

Fahrenheit’s disbanding or staying has all along bee everyone’s concern. Because of Wu Zun’s popularity boom, there’s rumours of bad terms with the other three, thus there were many dilemmas and conflicts. “There were dilemmas and conflicts, in the past when four of us where not very close, don’t dare to say out what we want to say, thus there are conflicts. Now when everyone’s so close, we will discuss openly even we have different opinions.” Wu Zun admitted that all four have their own chances, and all have their own dramas, and will only get together in albums and concerts. This kind of style is very good, thus there is no need to separate. “Actually when four of us are together, I feel that it’s more powerful than one person alone.”

Short hair girls are not bad

“Tokyo Juliet”, there’s a lot of bed scenes and kissing scenes with Ariel, to a person like Wu Zun who film drama for the first time, is actually quite difficult. “A little nervous, but it wasn’t that nervous that you all have said, the director and Ariel helped a lt.” As for having so many such “vigorous” bed scenes, Wu Zun explained, “Actually what Ariel and I acted is a deep kind of love, is much more matured than those innocent idol dramas in the past. I think for two people deeply in love, having these passionate reactions are very normal.” Ariel once said in an interview that Wu Zun likes girls with long hair, but he retaliated when he heard it, “No lar, I, on the other hand, thinks that short hair girls are not bad too.”

“Hana Beau” name can’t affect me

Being named as “Hana Beau” when entering the circle, when mentioned about this name, Wu Zun can’t help laughing, “I don’t have any special feelings for this name, I think it can’t affect me. I don’t mind what people think, but it’s me who must really work hard and perservere.” Talking about the character he wish to act mos, Wu Zun said humbly, “I’m currently still a newbie, only acted three roles only, I still need to challenge myself slowly, the change cannot be too abrupt.”

Despite so, Wu Zun’s popularity in a year cannot be erased, when the reporter ask what is his secret to success, Wu Zun said, “I think I myself is very open and broad-minded about it, working hard when there’s things to do, if cannot do well, I will tell myself, forget it.” Entering the entertainment circle accidentally, although everything is still going smoothly, but Wu Zun is still in dilemma, “Now in one year, add up only can have one month to be with family in Brunei, ans such stuff, I still can’t really accept it. I think my character is really different from what this entertainment circle requires, but I often tell myself, since I’ve already walked for so long in this career, I must keep on challenging myself, giving myself some gut.”

If one day really leaving the entertainment circle, Wu Zun expressed that the thing he wants to do most is to “do business”, “I’m very confident in this, I like working on a matter, and make it good.”

Translated by Tiffany
Credit: fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com

30/08/07; Wu Zun is not a wealthy prince, worried about kiss
Page 1 of 1