Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN

Go down 
+2
WreckedAngel
mrs fahrenheit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN Empty
PostSubject: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:26 pm

Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN Thumb_10
Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN Thumb_11

What's a considered a man? Fahrenheit members each have different answers; Wu Zun: Has a career and has plans for the future, and willing to hear the others opinion. Jiro (Da Dong): Have a shoulder where it can be leaned on for support. Arron: Serious attitude, give it 100% at anything you do. Calvin: Have a broad mind, and not childish at handling matters.

There is no doubt, "Fahrenheit" is a "Boy Group", words to describe them would be Sunshine, Handsome, Cute. But in reality, within the 4 guys, Wu Zun, Jiro and Calvin are all over 25 years old, the broad mind that's described as MAN is slowly boiling up, Calvin directly says: "I'm currently learning how to be a man." Wu Zun's speech was even more interesting: "In Taiwan I'm a boy, returning to Brunei, naturally I turn in to a man; because being an owner must show the characteristics of an owner, my career affects many employees living, I must face matureness."

Fahrenheit's newly produced album is called "Doube Faced Fahrenheit", expressing they're both boys and men. That being the case, taking advantage of inviting them to chat about fashion tastes opportunities, why not just invite them to wear LV, RALPH LAUREN, LOEWE and PAUL SMITH other spring summer suit attires to show their manly attractions.

Among them, the reporter had a special favor towards Wu Zun, accessorizing with IWC with a value of $218,000 NT engineers automatic watch, he usually buys Tujian watches research, once he saw a brand named watch; his spirits was immediately excited. Wu Zun began collecting watches 2 years ago, at the time he started with 1 OMEGA, spending about $80,000, the reason was to "be a man". He says: Because of opening up a gym, the thought of being an owner should have a nice watch to match the status."

Wu Zun usually likes the sporty styles, the watch dial it self big or small, thickness, shape or style design are all considered when he chooses for his collecting. He discloseds to reward himself for the hard work lately, he has to immediately buy another one, is expecting to spend about $20,000, he's already seen a few brands already, asking him doesn't he find brand names are expensive? He says: "Not really, if I were to buy bags or clothes, I'm reluctant, but watches can be passed on to the family, why don't you think about it, wearing if for life, once you've averaged the amount you spent, it actually works out to be very cost effective".

Jiro, Aaron and Calvin have not added into Wu Zun's watch collecting hobby yet, but speaking of the man subject, all of them have their own opinions. Wu Zun admitts being in the entertainment industry makes a person not grow up, Aaron actually thinks he's the opposite making him mature a lot quicker, Calvin says: In this industry, warmth and reality are both able to add to the experience, to grow up or not it depends on the choice of the person."

Jiro was once said by an ex that he was too childish, he said in the past he was the sticky type, once he was ditched, he grew up overnight, now he doesn't rely on the girlfriend.

Around Calvin he has many high school friends getting married, becoming fathers, watching the process of classmates from "boys becoming men", he says in the past he usually sets plans for a year inadvance, now I think about plans of 3, 5 years, seems like you gradually mature.

As for the youngest age Aaron, says his thoughts has matured to a certain extent, but will keep some hearts of a boy, interestingly he said his target is Wu Zun and Calvin, he says: "Actually when the two starts working; they're really mature, making people feel secure, this is a side where fans don't see."

-------credits to asianfanatics------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 2:30 pm

lol... awww jiro!! he can be my boyfreind!! i won't mind if he's childish!!
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:07 pm

haha mel of course everybody wants to be his girlfriend...haha but you'll be one since you won the poll..remember?

btw everybody plz cast your vote if we should have a virtual store or not...
Back to top Go down
WreckedAngel
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
WreckedAngel

Female
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:14 am

Awww, Jiro's answer was sweet. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://rantswhilesufferingfromverbaldiarrhea.blogspot.com/
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:00 am

cute, calvin is already my hubby!!!
<3
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:31 am

I realised wow they're so rich...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:14 pm

just calvin chun and aaron, jiro's poor
Back to top Go down
mayarronwu
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
mayarronwu

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:44 pm

Arron's answer is sweet too..... yeah of course they're very rich....
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:41 am

duh! i'm jealous of rich ppl.... always getting everything they want
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 6:44 am

Fun article. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:53 pm

lol this is a lot lyk their new album, u noe how its called 2 sided fahrenheit? well i heard in a host show, that they sed it's called 2 sided fahrenheit cuz (quote) there's the boy, aaron and than there's the manly, wu zun... haha it was so funny in the host show.. Wink
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:34 pm

well actually ur kinda right mel...
tht's why they have many version of their new album...^^
and hey I think jiro's getting rich now...

n ur welcum Ha!
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female
Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 7:20 pm

jiro is poor ? seriously ?
Back to top Go down
http://callme-rouge.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:08 pm

yea.. its really inspriring though!! i luv jiro!!
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 10:35 am

melody u should read jiro's past
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 3:28 am

haha, there isnt something old that i dun know about calvin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN   Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN Empty

Back to top Go down

Fahrenheit's Wu Zun Buys Brand Watches to be a MAN
Page 1 of 1