Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0 Empty
PostSubject: Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0   Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 am

Fahrenheit's fans donate 3.5tonnes' worth of relief items
Source : Yahoo!Singapore,Xin.sg

Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0 Thumb_10

The passing of Typhoon Morakot is inarguably one of the worst disasters to hit Taiwan in the past 50 years. Celebrities from all over Asia including Taiwan, Hong Kong, and China are actively rallying the public for more donations to aid the suffering victims.

Taiwanese pop idol group, Fahrenheit, earnestly appealed to their fans for help and donations when they got wind of the devastating news. Inspired by their appeals, their appeals for help were met with an overwhelming response from their fans. Their generous donations were enough to fill three large lorries, with as much as 3.5tonnes of relief items donated over a course of just five days.

In response to the active donations made by their fans, band member Aaron Yan expressed, "There are many overseas fans who are unable to donate relief-items. They have been leaving messages on discussion boards in hopes that the company can help them with it. Actually, everyone can make donations to the Red Cross foundation or the World Vision organization."

Apart from taking time off to participate in the televised fundraiser event, the four-member group each bought 50 boxes of daily necessities for the affected Taiwanese citizens. The group also decided to donate the profits made from their Taipei concert to the relief fund.

"This fundraising activity has really touched me. I hope everyone can continue to make donations and help successfully rebuild the lives of these victims," said Jiro Wang. In appreciation for their fan's unyielding support, Fahrenheit promised to present fans with an exciting and spectacular concert for their Nanjing concert in the Olympic stadium on September 5.

Yay for FLH fans! If i had the money i would donate too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0   Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 pm

mm!! for some reason i love donating money xD haha
GO FEI LUN HAI!! and raising enough monies for repairs
Back to top Go down
crapzel
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
crapzel

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0   Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:32 am

I am so proud of those who actually extend their help to the Taiwan residence. To all, let's pray for the victims of the Typhoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0   Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:33 pm

i pray !

does anyone know where the message boards are to write morale support?
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0   Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:18 am

Lol. Mel do you have any money to donate????

Man asia's getting hit hard with all these typhoons. I pray for everyone.

And thats a lot of items. What do they do though? Weigh them all before distributing them?
Back to top Go down
himawari
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
himawari

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0   Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:14 am

whahaha!
@obsessedwithaaron: i don't think so, maybe they just estimate it

fahrenheit fans or not, we should help each other, right?
let's help them to gain more!
help.help.help...them...
bow05
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0   Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fahrenheit Fans donate 3.5tons worth of relief itmes! 8/18/0
Page 1 of 1