Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

[24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jenna
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-26

[24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans Empty
PostSubject: [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans   [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:37 pm

Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans, Such as beside Jiro Wang’s house, following closely and taking sneak photos

Link

Jiro Wang’s (汪東城) home is also targeted by fans, they even live next door to him, convenient to get close to idol.

Fans are too infatuated with “Da Dong” Jiro Wang, a certain fan even moved from Nan Bu to Taipei to live opposite his house, recording all of their actions. This caused other Jiro fans to be furious and scolded online “Is this actually “obstruction” or “love” !

Dadong’s every actions recorded

The exaggerated actions of the girl fan mentioned above, has caused other fans to be discontent, protesting to Liberty Times and pointing their fingers at this 20-year-old fan girl. Not only does she cause hassles(by photographing) at the set of “Superstar Express”, staff members also started to scold, reacting to Jiro, “Control your fans!” Jiro obviously was being hassled, but had to apologise on behalf of his fans.

[24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans Jiro

Everytime Jiro finishes an event, a whole group of fangirls follow him closely, even crossing the road with him.

Readers revealed, regardless of day or night the fan mentioned above would be on the lookout and takes sneak shots of Da Dong eating, working, driving, going home “all recorded” Even while taking photos, this had caused a car accident to happen. Also, when Da Dong’s window blinds were not closed, she would take photos of him.

Idols advise not to abandon school

Yesterday Fahrenheit made an appearance at an endorsement event, Jiro expressed that he heard of this issue, though he was unsure of their position or looks. But when he heard that photos were taken when his blinds at home were not closed, Jiro widened his eyes in shock, “Don’t be like that la! That is really scary!” Even though fans repeatedly hassle him, he said, “She should probably have other things to do, hopefully it doesn’t affect her lifestyle, I hope that fans don’t abandon school or work by chasing celebrities.”

4 members of Fahrenheit feel perplexed by fans

Fahrenheit are very popular, Chun has fans watching his house long-term, and it has caused him to move house twice. Fans can also be seen anytime at Calvin’s house (front door) in Tian Mu. Even though he is always giving his fans “instructive spiritual speechs”, but persuasion has no effect! Not only that, everytime Arron goes out of his house, he has to take an underground route. From the carpark, he stealthily leaves home for work. Ever since a cafe opened right opposite his house, fans inside the cafe can see Arron taking the transparent elevator going out, coming home every step of Arron is plainly visible.

Even though fans are crazy, they mean everything to an artist. The 4 members of Fahrenheit Chun, Jiro, Calvin, Arron rode bikes with fans under the high temperature of 35 degrees. And also, ate kiwis together due to the Kiwi endorsement event. Arron’s stomach was not feeling well yesterday, and his injured leg has not yet recovered. Being thoughtful, his fans even told him not to ride the bikes. On this hot day the four of them perspired as though it was raining. With 7 digits endorsement reward, the four of them commented that money is hard to earn!

[by catalie@asianfanatics.net, edited by piggyval♥@AF and wendy@asianeu.net]
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans   [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:43 pm

Oh wow. That is creepy. I wouldn't go to that extent to actually stalk Fahrenheit... ^-^ I don't even do that to my crushes! xP

Aww Ya Lun's leg... "/
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans   [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Even if i was a super fan, i wont do those scary stuff.

They already are stressesd from work and now, fans stress them??? BAD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans   [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:32 am

woah- this is creepy to the max~!! chun has even had to move houses... man they're giving fahrenheit a hard time.. they should chill a little
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans   [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:04 am

Super incredibly creepy lol.
I love them, but seriously that's insane.
Is it just asian fans? Cause here in the states it's never been that extreme. Like there are some stalkers but not everyday craziness.
Back to top Go down
himawari
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
himawari

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans   [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:12 pm

They’re not even fans, stalkers would be appropriate…
I can’t do those crazy acts, I rather locked myself in my room watching some anime’ or live-action…
bow04
than stalk and be a burden to fahrenheit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans   [24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans Empty

Back to top Go down

[24 June 08] Fahrenheit feel perplexed by Crazy fans
Page 1 of 1