Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

[b]Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s...05/29/2008[/b]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-22

[b]Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s...05/29/2008[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s...05/29/2008[/b]   [b]Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s...05/29/2008[/b] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:49 pm

Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s Relationship

Ella earlier disclosed personally that she and a collaborated male actor in the filming of an idol drama ad a deep aching heart relationship, people of the outside world pointed towards Wuzun, not knowing Wuzun chose to laugh to clear the relationship, caused Ella’s fans to heavily criticize, yelling at him as “heart breaker”, causing Wuzun to be hurt. Coincidently the two this year together were spokespersons for a certain sports drink, lately only Ella has been broadcasted, not seeing the Wuzun version, some netizens have wrote, this could be Ella’s “sweet revenge”, make Wuzun cut off!

Wuzun and Ella were rumoured because of the collaboration in the idol drama “Hana Kimi”, and were also voted by netizens as the best couple onscreen, but at the time most of the media agreed that this rumour is a way to make news, until Ella spoke to the media about the past’s “real rumour”, and from “Hana” drama staff also loosened mouth, stating have often saw Wuzun getting in Ella’s car, activity were intimate.

But with understanding, Wuzun’s thought of Ella admitting the situation, has caused him “to be great suspect” to this matter, is extremely shocking, and now with the reaction of the netizens, has totally surpassed his expectation, Ella’s fans pointed him as “heart breaker”, breaks bridge over the river, his fans have broke the phones lines of his management company, requesting his management company to have Wuzun come and speak out, the staff at the company said, this whole matter Wuzun feels very wronged, since it’s not him.

Sichuan occured a huge earthquake, many have died or injured, Wuzun was in Shanghai filming “Kungfu Butterfly”, even though he wasn’t in the disaster area, he had deep feelings, everyday he saw the news broadcast of the disaster area with people loosing family members, makes him think even more of his family, so with the few days Fahrenheit films an ad in Malaysia, Wuzun no matter what must go to Brunei.

The sports drink ad lately has not broadcasted his version, the management company says, Wuzun and Ella each filmed an ad, originally they were going to alternate broadcasting, even with this time of matter it ties to some relationship, that is really too boring.[by Cmiley@Asianfanatics.net]

source: China Entertainment Tabloid Posted May 29, 2008

Last edited by fae042808 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phey428.multiply.com/
Ariel
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Thanks!   [b]Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s...05/29/2008[/b] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:20 pm

Thanks 4 posting. ^^ But if i not wrong is there a video???
cos i think i have come across it before.
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [b]Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s...05/29/2008[/b]   [b]Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s...05/29/2008[/b] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Ariel wrote:
Thanks 4 posting. ^^ But if i not wrong is there a video???
cos i think i have come across it before.

The post i found does not have a video but if you find one, you may post it here. Thanks!! Very Happy

And yeah welcome back!!!. Hope you'll be active this time!!!
Back to top Go down
http://phey428.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s...05/29/2008[/b]   [b]Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s...05/29/2008[/b] Empty

Back to top Go down

[b]Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s...05/29/2008[/b]
Page 1 of 1