Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela Empty
PostSubject: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:19 pm

Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela C97308C0

Today, (March7th) Wu Zun and Calvin attended the promotion for " Romantic Princess" Along with George Hu and Eric Li. Angela Zhang unfortunately was unable to attend because it was said that she had heart disease. When Wu Zun new about the news first thing he did was SMS Angela Zhang asking about how she was and should take good care of herself despite the fact that he had lots of promotion to do. Angela, on the other hand, because of her passed down heart disease went back to Canada with her father to have a check up at the hospical there. Because of this the promotion that was suppose to be in Hong Kong was then cancled since Angela was unable to attend with the rest of the crew.
Since "Romantic Princess" came out, rumors were spread saying that Wu Zun and Angela became a couple because of the movie. In fact, they were given the term 「Zun Han Lian」or also known as 「Zun Han Love」in English. With the rumors circling in and out around the two of them Wu Zun felt raelly deep about the rumor and replied saying, "I of course want to date someone someday too."

Calvin, on the other hand was free from any filming of drama works for two months; in fact, because he was not eating properly during this time it was said that he lost 3 pounds. His best buddy and "brother" Wu Zun said, "I really want to beat him up! Why would he do this to himself." Wu Zun who was once a fitness trainer did not encourage the idea of not eating to loose weight.

credits to asianfanatics
Back to top Go down
loveee fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
loveee fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:36 am

knowing that angela zhang have a heart disease, i think everbody will be upset.
but i think wu chun sms to ask her abt her health, i think that is the way to treat a friend..
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:40 am

omg! when calvin gets home today, i'm gonna nail him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its scary, just ask mellysa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:55 am

woah 3 pounds!! is that a lot? i only know kilos... hope he regains that weight..

xD wu zun's so nice..xD
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:49 pm

ok I found this it's kinda similar to the article abt calvin losing his weight
Spoiler:

hehe n of course my hubby chun always save the day!xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:11 pm

xD haha, woah, i hope he doesn't go too thin or he'll be less attractive!!
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:58 pm

dw I'll tell daddy to take some of those appetton weight gain!xD u knoe wht this reminds me of tht commercial where this guy is too thin then when wind blew he flies!xD
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:04 am

well, that cant happen literally. and daddy now knows how scary i can be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:59 pm

xD haha, scare him into gaining weight, that's the way pauline!!
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:52 pm

I dunno cuz I think daddy won't have any appetite if u scare him mommy!xD
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:22 pm

well, i wont literally scare him, i'll just give him the yelling-at of his life! then he'll wish that he never tried to go anorexic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela   Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela Empty

Back to top Go down

Wu Chun: Person in Malaysia, heart with Angela
Page 1 of 1