Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

hi...I just wanna know you guys better....

Go down 
+4
Sw33tPandaZ
AaronIluvU
xiiaobu
mrs fahrenheit
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:12 am

well I guess its got to be there u knoe to credit would be nice if it wasn't there tho haha

p.e is dangerous I tend to hide behind my frens a lot so they're the ones that are hit esp. Brian he acts like a girl tho hes not gay so he would be running like a duck when the ball comes
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 11:16 am

yup, best advice u can giv someone hu's starting year 7 is, pick out gud people to hide behind in p.e class xD hehe
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:15 am

yeah good advice lets make them soo scared they'll do tht lols
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:35 am

LOL, haha at the end of the year, i used to scare the stuff outta little kids in year 6, they were so afraid at the end of my speech, it was soo funny... but i sussed them out afterwards.. ruined my fun. LOL
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 9:31 am

oh try me and linee there was this one girl at my class last year when I was in 7th and at the end of the year she found out she had to go to Boucher (linee's scary teacher for english) for the 8th grade and we screds her tht it'll be scary to be in his class 200 vocabs to study and fill-ins test ?'s and read a lot and 30pg essays and stuff and she got soo scared lolsxDD it was funny looking at her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 10:00 am

haha, yea.. but sometimes, u kinda feel guilty, exps if the kid's all small and cute!!
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 10:49 am

not reely haha I scared this girl in 7th grade its like seh said "8th graders are creepy!" ah\nd she yelled everytime she sees me
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 11:10 am

omg i just noticed the new theme! i like tan better, though
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 12:02 pm

but I like the banner for this one better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 2:59 pm

i think.... as long as fahrenheit is on the banner... i'll luv it no matter what
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 11:44 pm

well, yeah. but as long as my calvin looks hot!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:55 am

lol, i had a dream last night with fahrenhiet in it... it was cute LOL, it didn't last long though... i think it was cuz i watching KO One just before -___-" but jiro, calvin and aaron where there!!! and we were gonna go beat up some people.. but jiro kept saying "this is the plan" and kept explaining so we couldn't go xP, then i woke up... was lyk 10 seconds Sad
Back to top Go down
WreckedAngel
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
WreckedAngel

Female
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:49 am

Awwww, Jiro. I can see him doing that.
Strangely, I had a dream about them last night as well. I'm taking Television Broadcasting next year, so I'm assuming it was set then because they came to one of my classes to talk about filming shows...yea, totally unrealistic since they live nowhere near here, but it was still awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://rantswhilesufferingfromverbaldiarrhea.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 3:00 pm

xP, haha i luv it when i have dreams about famous people.. when i was really into the o.c, i had a dream about it aswell. lol, ryan, marissa, summer, anna and me were sitting in this little room and all of a sudden ryan's lyk " we need to go" in this serious voice, then i sed " what about seth?" and he all of a sudden just pop's outta no where and all lyk, "iv'e been here the whole time" LOL then i woke up... but i remember thinking wth,no u wern't in the room the whole time.. haha
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:14 am

omg I dream abt celebrities all the time there was one abt arron, calvin, chun, jiro(diff dreams) then Jesse McCartney haha
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:40 am

i had a dream about calvin. it was so sweet!
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:46 am

oh god here we go again the Calvin Card
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 5:39 am

i'm talking about THAT dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 10:53 am

LOL, did u and calvin kiss in the dream?? wooooOOOOoooo lol
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 12:50 pm

moooooooommmmmy!
awwww.....mommy's back!omg omg I missed you really hard...<3<3
btw guys...sorry I haven't been online these days....

*I love my chinese name...<3
when it comes to..'chen yi' it feels like I was gonna say chen yi ru...
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 6:13 am

nia, (or Serenity or Annchi) i'm so glad u like ur chinese name! <3 oh, and mommy has an internet problem, so i'm trying to go on as little as possible...sorry! mommy's grades are slipping, and u dun want that to happen, dont ya?
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:14 am

no she doesen't ur grade is slipping?! wow I find that hard to believe
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:15 am

yeah i have a B in history, a C- in reading, and a D in english. i mean, a D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (freaks out)
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:34 am

hello I got an F on computer omg the easiest class and I failed omg omg Mrs.Rivera is like such a tattletale I can't believe she thought 1&2 period put that fake blood in the door *annoyed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:38 am

LOL.. fake blood..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

hi...I just wanna know you guys better....
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next