Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

hi...I just wanna know you guys better....

Go down 
+4
Sw33tPandaZ
AaronIluvU
xiiaobu
mrs fahrenheit
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... Empty
PostSubject: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:18 pm

I know I'm not really a newbie.....

but,I didn't really introduce myself at the first time....

I've been seeing you guys calling each other with names.....and I want tht kind of relationship to....*jealous*....

anyways,again,my name is mrs fahrenheit but I would love it if you guys just call me nia.....
I'm only 12 years old and from malaysia....

also,can anybody that's incharge of 'the support family' add me to the family?? I wanna have a grandpa,nanny and siblings too!*touched*

hmmm....I can be anything as long as there's much fun being it with everybody sharing their love with me...<3 I love you
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female
Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 8:40 pm

hah is okay its never too late to say hi ! ^^
finally i know your name no need to call ' mrs fahrenheit ' here , there and everywhere . ahaha . well what do you want to be in the family , nia ? i`d love for you to join and everyone else too . ^^
im 12 too going on 13 this year . by the way .
HI . you can call me melody thats not my real name but its my name on this forum only . exclusive ! ;D
if theres anything you can look for me . have fun on the forums ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://callme-rouge.blogspot.com
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 5:31 am

oh hi nia I'm Mellysa call me Melly cos my name is the same as mel.b and she took the nick Mel first soo gotta go with my nick that my friend, Chelsea gave me hehe yepp Melody is an exclusive cos she' my daoughter here haha well I'm 13 going on 14 on March YAY! well as I said b4 to evryone we here is superrrrr-friendly haha u can ask u know if u wan tto be in the family u can ask there but since ua sked here I'll put u as Pauline's (linee) daughter u have a brother twim its just tht he hasn't shown up yet since u don't care wht position why not paulin'e daughter ur name is Serenity cos thts her daughter's name and she's married to Calvin besides u'll be cousins with Melody cos linee is my triplet (the other triplet is xiiaoyu but she hasn't been here in a loong time she was triplet 1 and I'm triplet 2 were both married to arron btw but since she's not here I am) so are u okay with that??
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 6:56 pm

really?
yeah...I'm okay...I can be anything as long as I'm in the family....<3
hmmm....linee's my momma right?
btw,linee's Mrs_Calvin_Chen right?Lol coz I don't really know everybody's real name here....also,my name is Serenity?that means everybody will call me that?okay....nice name....

*look here,my english sucks so I can't understand properly....hehe..dumb me.....

hi cousin melody....we're cousins??!?*jump on my bed*

don't worry,I'll have fun here and I already did...nice being cousins with you....
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 7:17 pm

im sure we will . but now you get to be more babyish kays cause sec school is really getting me out of child-like manners .
stupid school ... ><
i like being a kid . sometimes .
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 4:31 am

haha yep she is mrs calvin chen dun worry honey school isn't that bad is it? u get to hav frens isn't that good?/
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 5:00 am

Hey hey hey welcome to the family Nia (Serenity) I'm Ha. I'd be your aunt in the SF Family and I am the person in charge of the family list xP
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:34 am

HEY< NIA!!! its me, mel.. or grandpa... u want us to call u serenity from now on lyk how we call xiaobu melody instead of xiaobu?
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 2:23 pm

really?
yeah it'd be fun to be more babyish...hehe...just kidding....

-------------------------------------------------------------

yeah...actually u guys can call me anything lyk nia or serenity or anything as long as it sounds good...
also,hi grandpa mel and aunt ha....it's nice to be in the family...<3
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Alright x) I think we're going to end up calling you Serenity due to the SF Family ^-^; so what are you up to?
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 5:17 pm

^okay,sure....

actually I've been ask by wu zun if I wanna have breakfast with him...=]....haha just joking....
hmm,got an orientation week in my school lately...wht a boring week(-_-")
I've never talked to my new momma ever since I was told to be her daughter...I miss her...
great-gramps and cousin melody have been treated me very nicely...love them...

*wht do I call u melly?aunt?

u are so nice to your daughter...lucky cousin melody...
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:02 pm

huhs great-gramps mel you silly dummy . xP
youre nia`s GREAT-gramps . LOL !
tsk ...

schools starting to suck . somehow i feel like the whole class hates me . this is the aftermath of the trauma in primary school when nobody was my friend . over-sensitive . or maybe im right . ><
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 1:03 am

Aww it's alright you two! x) Cheer up Pauline signs on every now an then Nia, and you'll make friends in no time Melody.
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 4:40 am

okay hi ppls sorry ummm...yeah I'm friendly yeah serenity u can call me auntie melly wow sounds weird first time I've been called auntie lols

oh about pauline dun be sad ur mommy called me just now and wanted me to tell u she can't go online cos her internet is down and she can't go I dun know till when but she says she's happy to have u=]]
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:39 am

really?
aww....mommy!
hi aunty melly...guess your kinda young to be called 'aunt'...hehe think on the bright side....you're still and aunt and mel's a granpa...no...great-granpa...LOL great-gramps mel don't kill me...
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 1:33 pm

gahh im jealous . mommy youre MINE . youre not gonna ignore me and take care of nia right . YY
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 2:20 pm

haha cousin melody don't get jealous easily....your mommy's a good mom and she cares abt her beloved daughter's cousin...look here...you should just be grateful you have a nice mum...not like my mother that's always been busy...(T_T)...
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 3:40 pm

Haha that's alright, if Melly's busy I'll take care of Serenity when Pauline's away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 5:36 pm

mrs fahrenheit wrote:
really?
aww....mommy!
hi aunty melly...guess your kinda young to be called 'aunt'...hehe think on the bright side....you're still and aunt and mel's a granpa...no...great-granpa...LOL great-gramps mel don't kill me...

LOL, hey don't worry bout it, it was my bad from the beggining newayz -_-" and don't worry about the mommy thing, u hav awesome aunts hu'll take care of ya while ur mommy's away xD + an awesome GREAT grandpop xD and great grandma.. but she hardly shows up.. hmmm LOL

and MELODY, dw, as well as i hav gotten to know u on support fahrenheit, i think that it'd be hard for people to not enjoy for u to be around!!
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 5:38 pm

aww thanks great-gramps ! ^^
heh i kinda figured today . that girl that made me think the class didnt like me was cause she kept changing her one good friend so some of my friends were that . in the end she has a little group . she keeps jumping from friend to friend so its not my problem . hah .
oh and my friend mentioned that if i were to ever turn emo everyone would ask why i did . xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 5:45 pm

lol, i saw that on ur msn nick, i was gonna ask but i thought i might be prying
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 pm

ohh lol . thats okay i dont think anyone pries unless they ask things like ' do you have a boyfriend ' out of total random-ness .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 5:56 pm

LOL!!! yea, its kinda weird when people do that.. i reckon it makes a situation feel kinda awkward, haha
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 6:45 pm

exactly . and i get really pissed off . i mean , its personal ! unless i say something like that as my personal message or whatever .
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 1:03 am

aww its okay melody honey I know I'm urs dun be jealous I'll take care of u I love everyone esp. u and daddy lol ;D Nia ur mom is verry sorry she asked me to tell u that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... Empty

Back to top Go down

hi...I just wanna know you guys better....
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next