Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi Empty
PostSubject: Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi   Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:51 am

Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi Thumb_12
Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi Thumb_13
Jiro and Aaron plays handsome riding on bike and Wu Zun wants Calvin to give him a ride.

Source: Yam News - Liberty Times
Translated by Cmiley (Please credit or link if you'll be using this article else where)

"Fahrenheit" experienced a shock to their soul experience in Tokyo, while Wu Zun was sleeping he awoke to yell: "Earthquake!" from that moment he thought Japan was having an earthquake, the 4 later were able to generously get a taxi from fans to successfully and safely to go to the airport to return to Taiwan.

Ending the handshake function in Tokyo, "Fahrenheit" returned to Taiwan day before, but the meaning of "safe" has a story behind it, the 4 had just experienced a scary moment. Speaking of that one night, the vehicle heading to Narita Airport, on the way Wu Zun, Calvin, Jiro and Aaron nearly 2 nights couldn't get sleep, all were so tired that they were sleeping deeply in the car.

Wu Zun Frightened from Sleep Yelling Earthquake

At the time it was already in the evening at about 7pm, the 4 were rushing for an 8pm flight, so they were speeding through, but the half way on the route the road was bumpy, Wu Zun awoke by the shaking and yelled: "Ah Earthquake! Earthquake!" after calming down, the 4 then realized the vehicle had a flat tire, then Wu Zun realized his mistake: "I thought I was dreaming, dreamt of earthquake, my heart was thinking: How come it's still shaking when I'm awake now."

Caring Fans Volunteerly Offers Taxi

Because the time of the flight is getting tight, the whole group were not able to go anywhere but wait in the middle of the road, management and the driver were anxious like ants, planning to immediately change the tire, Arron and Calvin were joking: "It looks like we won't be able to catch the flight, let's just stay another day."

Who would have thought at that time, there was a chartered taxi with chasing fans that stopped, after knowing that the 4's vehicle has a flat tire, they volunteered to give them the taxi, at last letting Fahrenheit able to catch the flight, Wu Zun and the other members are speechless of the gratitude to these fans, straight forwardly saying: "The fans are really caring!"

And the 4 working in Japan, seeing the studio's heavy motorbike parked, wearing sun glasses Calvin actually said: "I need to ride my car, see ya later." Wu Zun also jumped on saying: "Give me a ride."

credits to asianfanatics
-----------------------------------------------
they all look so sexaaay!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi   Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:58 am

lol, lucky aaron, gets to ride with jiro xD *tear
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi   Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:52 am

haha feel sorry for you gr8 gramps!xD
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi   Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:22 am

so glad they're okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi   Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi Empty

Back to top Go down

Fahrenheit Frightened in Tokyo ~ Fans Offered Taxi
Page 1 of 1