Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo. Empty
PostSubject: 2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo.   2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 pm

Since the band was formed, Fahrenheit was bombarded by news of not being in good terms, going solo. Yesterday, they wanted to hold the X-Family original soundtrack autograph session as a group, but Arron’s injuries was not fully recovered, letting Fahrenheit’s wish to come together fail again, with only Wu Zun and Jiro attending. (Translators notes: Isn’t Calvin there?!?) But their popularity did not decrease at all, they signed for not even an hour and had received 2 fine tickets of NT$2100 for “Making use of the public area for events to hold concerts” and “illegal parking”. The police requested them to stop the activities. They could only last minute return to H.I.M and continue signing.

2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo. 20070902_8a21694c00bf3e75bd38RtoBPJ

Resemblance of 95%
Although there is no Arron, but Jiro recently found out that he has another ‘younger brother’ in Japan, what’s more, he is a popular gigolo in Japan. The night before, Fahrenheit went to Zhong Guang to attend Wu Jian Heng’s “Variety e Generation”, Wu Jian Heng showed the pictures she took when she went Japan to play, the photos she took in Xin Su Ge Wu Zhi Ding. The male public relations (Gigolo) and Jiro’s celebrity look is similar up to 95%, even Jiro said, “Don’t tell me he’s my long lost brother?”

Translated by Tiffany
Credits: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo.   2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 4:32 pm

LOl, haha, they got fined so much money....LOL
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: 2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo.   2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo. EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 1:45 am

how sad for Jiro stupid little brother
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo.   2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo. Empty

Back to top Go down

2/09/07; Jiro found out his birth origin; a gigolo in Tokyo.
Page 1 of 1