Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07 Empty
PostSubject: Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07   Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 6:18 am

Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07 169
[CESIA NOTE] This comes from a somewhat unrealible source so... Disregard if you don't think this is true. I just post the news[/END NOTE]

this is a translation from a chinese newspaper in singapore.

~credits to highlyretarted~
and noka of rpdrama.proboards85.com

CHUN TAKES PART IN OLD FASHIONED FILM(gu zhuang pian), JIRO JEALOUS?

chun is really popular, great directors like stephen/steven chow asked him to star in their movies. recently chun went to beijing for liu wei qiangs martial arts show <ah bi jian>, to have martial arts training. and at the same time, jiro told his friend privately, " i want to be in those martial arts show too, even if it requires me to be sunwukong." what sounds like jiro's jealous confession, th relationship between all th frh members is put to th test again.

a few days ago, when jiro was recording fr th new album, he was asked if he was feeling imbalanced because chun had a part in <ah bi jian> then he answered awkardly, "sigh, as an actor, i want to take part in everything, every role possible! if you want to speak about being imbalanced, actually i want to be superman too! only being able to a normal human being, i feel really imbalanced!"

jiro said before tht it is a fact tht he wants to act in a martialarts show, "but, it's not only me who wants to act. aaron wants to act, calvin wants to act too! maybe many other actors want to act too!" lastly, he said, "dont link to chun anymore la, it's very stupid &lame, it's not his fault or anything tht i have this kind of thinking."

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07   Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 6:21 am

Wow you're right, thanks for posting this up anyway x)
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
maeying_cheerfulgurl
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
maeying_cheerfulgurl

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07   Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 4:20 am

Hmm haha they bring this new of JIro and CHun again .xD but to me the two of them are good actor so y being jealous nee ^_< hehe get so many fans and shouldn't be jealous?! Haha i didn't mean Jiro is really jealous. ... ^.^ Maeying just make that point out!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07   Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chun takes part in a film, Jiro jealous? 23/10/07
Page 1 of 1