Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

07/09/07; Wu Chun: For Love, Even With All the Fame Can.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

07/09/07; Wu Chun: For Love, Even With All the Fame Can..... Empty
PostSubject: 07/09/07; Wu Chun: For Love, Even With All the Fame Can.....   07/09/07; Wu Chun: For Love, Even With All the Fame Can..... EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 4:29 am

Wu Chun says he can sacrifice everything for love.

07/09/07; Wu Chun: For Love, Even With All the Fame Can..... Wuchun
Picture provided by Elle maganzine.

As for the currently popular idol, Wu Chun is actually the type that will sacrifice everything for his loved one, he says: "If my future wife can't accept me as a role of an artist, for her even, if I'm ever even more popular I can exit."

Wu Chun earlier did a cover shoot for an international magazine, hansomely dressed in brand named clothing, displayed a never been seen cool style, Wu Chun himself was not use to it, he said: "My personality really doesn't suite being an artist."

4 years ago, Wu Chun's mother died from cancer, to prevent him from worrying when he went Australia to study, she had hid the truth about her illness, until Wu Chun graduated he found out his mother was already in serious condition, "That half year, myself was like a doctor, going on the internet everyday to look for information about the sickness, go with her to the doctor, wholeheartly to have her cured." Originally a shy personality, but because one of his most loved family member is about to leave, he started to release his feelings, when he saw his mother, he would directly give her a hug and love, but all of this mother and son relationship time can't be continued.

After mother's death, Wu Chun firmly changed, "Mother's death lead me to want to challenge myself, in the past there were many things I didn't want to face, but now what ever I didn't dare to do, I'll try it, and will sacrifice everything for my loved one."

After conquering shyness, Wu Chun's career sky rocketed, he says he's really lucky, but for the future he wouldn't be disappointed for loss and gains. He laughed: "Because I really want to be my family's side, operate my own business, and build my own family."

Wu Chu said he is the type of person that will sacrifice everything for love, "if one day I meet a person where I can be together for life, it'll be my future wife, if she's not use to my role as an artist or life style, the more popular I am, I can exit."

Source:http://udn.com/
Translated by Cmiley
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

07/09/07; Wu Chun: For Love, Even With All the Fame Can..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 07/09/07; Wu Chun: For Love, Even With All the Fame Can.....   07/09/07; Wu Chun: For Love, Even With All the Fame Can..... EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 7:15 pm

Aww he's such a good son. That's a really sweet article. Not many artists would be willing to sacrifice something so big for family.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

07/09/07; Wu Chun: For Love, Even With All the Fame Can.....
Page 1 of 1