Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

What made you like fahrenheit?

Go down 
+4
AaronIluvU
chubbyxalisha
Sw33tPandaZ
xiiaoyu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xiiaoyu
Forum Mod
xiiaoyu

Female
Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2007-09-25

What made you like fahrenheit? Empty
PostSubject: What made you like fahrenheit?   What made you like fahrenheit? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 1:28 pm

When I first saw fahrenheit, I knew I'd like them. But the thing is I saw them on MVs first and I was ok-ok with them. Until I saw KO One. Gosh. That struck me. cat pig monkey

THEN I FELL FOR FAHRENHEIT!
I FELL FOR ARRON
I FELL FOR JIRO
I FELL FOR CALVIN &
I FELL FOR WU ZUN! (wu zun showed up towards the last part of the show so i didn't really know him then)

I started to listen to their songs and gradually...

yeah, you know what happened.

Care to share your story on how you started liking (ur-hurm, I mean LOVING) Fahrenheit? I'd really like to know (:
Back to top Go down
http://ichigan.blogspot.com
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What made you like fahrenheit?   What made you like fahrenheit? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 2:56 pm

I fell for the group while watching the MV "Chao Xi Huan Ni" it was the first Fahrenheit songs I've heard and it's still one of my favorites x) As one I first liked Wu Zun, I thought he was pretty hot xP but then as I got to know the group more I fell madly in love with Arron >.^
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What made you like fahrenheit?   What made you like fahrenheit? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 4:19 pm

Well, a friend on CR told me to start to watch Taiwanese dramas and she recommended Hana Kimi and ISWAK.
So i watched Hana Kimi and saw Wu Zun, KAA BAM! fell in love with him. xP
Then i searched him up and all and realise he was in a band; the first FRH song i heard was Xia Xue and i listen to it day and night over and over again, i liked him for awhile but then when i knew more about the band i started to like Arron more and more.
=]
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What made you like fahrenheit?   What made you like fahrenheit? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 4:24 pm

i fell for fahrenheit when i watched hana kimi. i didn't lyk the drama till i saw jiro, hehe no offence chun >.< and then i listened to the OST and i lyked the song really like you by fahrenheit, and then i started to obsess over jiro. then i watched the rest of hana kimi and ISWAK and i started lyking chun and aaron (even though he had a minor part) he looked really cute!! i couldn't help myself LOL. then i watched a bit of KO One and i saw calvin, haha he was soo funny. haha, and that's when i fully fell for fahrenheit.
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What made you like fahrenheit?   What made you like fahrenheit? EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 6:52 am

first ime would be on my b-day March 24 this year when I had a party and linee and my other friends came over well we all just finished swimming and went back to my house and apparently I got mad at my other friend and they ditched me and linee was the only one that stuck with me and we went online and she showed me the Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue MV and I saw arron and liked him but not that much thought they were gay le then their song got stuck in my head for a week I got frustrated and listened to it online and fell for calvin but then linee said it was hers so i took arron instead and the more I see him the more I fell in love with him lets just say I LOVE ARRON ok? hehe
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What made you like fahrenheit?   What made you like fahrenheit? EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 6:52 am

Hmm... I don't think I feel for FRH that easily. I was introduced to them when my friend showed me the Only Feelings For You MV on her ipod. I liked their voices but didn't get into them right away. Then... I had nothing to do in my Summer School class so i decided to watch a drama which was Hana Kimi and I really liked it so I started to watch their MVs then WAHBAM! I fell after seeing Arron in Xia Xue MV... and now I am here
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
lilazngrl4evea
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
lilazngrl4evea

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: What made you like fahrenheit?   What made you like fahrenheit? EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 7:14 am

I started to like them when I noticed Arron and then I searched for him and found Fahrenheit then I started to watch their MV's and listen to their songs and then started to like them.
Back to top Go down
http://foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com
xoxdreamgurlazn209
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
xoxdreamgurlazn209

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: What made you like fahrenheit?   What made you like fahrenheit? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 2:51 am

hm..let see i never knew bout Fahrenheit
nope not at all I was more as a J-Star girl
i was in love with K-One,5566,and 183 club no doubt
till one day my friend talk bout fahrenheit i was dumb
i thought they were talkin bout somethin we learn in
science haha >.< i was like we never learn bout fahrenheit
n den my friends show me pictures and clips of dem then
i've fallen deep for them..their songs and acting had touch me
i was in love with Chun and Jiro but later i fell for Arron and
Calvin haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/diane209
myawantsicecream
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
myawantsicecream

Female
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What made you like fahrenheit?   What made you like fahrenheit? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:10 am

i know this is old, but lol it;s okay [:
i was watching S.H.E video because i loved the superstar song
& i saw " stay with you " video
& i fell in love with jiro,
lol at first, i was like
ew there ugly
but i really liked the song,
so i kept listening to it
& i started to like them,
LOL i love calvin and aaron now <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you like fahrenheit?   What made you like fahrenheit? Empty

Back to top Go down

What made you like fahrenheit?
Page 1 of 1