Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-02

13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market Empty
PostSubject: 13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market   13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 10:41 am

13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market U2223p10

Fahrenheit to make Japan debut, new album to become a success

Taiwanese boy band FAHRENHEIT will soon make a debut in Japan and will release their first Japanese album. Earlier, an official fanclub for the four members was already made, proving the popularity they now have in Japan.

From the effect of their dramas airing on Japanese TV, Fahrenheit has already gained many fans in Japan. Fahrenheit announced that they already signed with Pony Canyon, and will break into the Japan market. Recently Fahrenheit has been busy recording for their their first Japanese studio album that will be released on November 21st. In the album, they will record a Japanese version of their debut track "I Have My Youth" (Wo You Wo De Young) and the studio album will also contain about 11 other singles. Their first Japanese photobook, "Fahrenheit First", will be released on November 16th. Fahrenheit already has a global fanclub established earlier in August, proving the poopularity they have in the country. To collaborate with the promotions, the four members will fly to Japan in early November together, hoping that the promotions can heighten their popularity earlier in Japan.

As for their thoughts in having the chance to debut in the Japanese market, WU CHUN explained that he is still a newbie and is trying his best to try different areas of opportunities for people to recognize him more. They are hoping that they will do excellent on the music charts. As for the netizens pointing out that CALVIN CHEN really looks like JUN MATSUMOTO of Japanese boy band ARASHI, Calvin also said that they do look alike, and hopefully they will have chances to play brothers in future dramas.

Source: SINA
Translations by Scarlett @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market   13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:41 pm

LOL, GO CALVIN!!
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market   13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 3:27 am

OOOOOOOO..... tat sound really good! GO FRH xD
i can't wait everything is happening in Nov. does this mean they gonna sing new song in Jap?
Back to top Go down
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market   13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 5:56 am

If they sing in Japanese, I can understand what they are saying!!! YAY!

But what if they can't sing well in japanese?
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market   13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 8:07 am

hehehe.. well if they can't sing well in Jap. i guess only the people tat understand Jap. will notice it!! cuz if it was me?? i wouldn't know if they sing well or not cuz i don't understand Jap.!! XD
Back to top Go down
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market   13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 9:20 am

i wonder how fluent their japanese is... i know arron can speak better than the three cuz he learn it from his granny ...
Back to top Go down
Tinaz
Forum Mod
Tinaz

Female
Number of posts : 1237
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market   13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 3:19 pm

I wanna hear them sing in Jap...I might understand wat they r singing. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Tinaz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market   13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market Empty

Back to top Go down

13/09/07 Fahrenheit to Debut in the Japanese Market
Page 1 of 1