HomeSearchFAQRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsPortalLog in

Share | 

Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:42 am

Yesterday Fahrenheit went to Tokyo Japan for hands shake meeting, the place can fit in 1500, but if you want to enter, you have to spend almost $9000 , Japanese girls did not hesitate for spending money, fans and around 40 Japanese media made the place really crowded. They earned $13,500,000 Of course Fahrenheit is very delighted about this. And before the function, Jiro Wang put on a lot of hand cream, he said "so when I shake hands with fan, they can feel that my hands are smooth"

Taiwan male idol entering Japan's market, yesterday in the place, from first year in primary school to 60 years old woman are screaming at Fahrenheit, also there were Japan media asking "Are Taiwanese boys all good looking like you guys?" this made Fahrenheit very happy, feel like they did something for the country.

Actually, if you want to join in this function, fans have to buy all "Tokyo Juliet" DVDs, Fahrenheit Photo Album and CD all three products, also first come first serve. But Japanese fans buying things were always freaky, tickets were exchanged in a short period of time.

This trip to Japan, Fahrenheit only stayed for 16 hours, beside the fans meeting they have to interview with 15 Japan media. In the backstage the clothes they prepare for all interviews and function, they spent $600,000, if buy them it costs $1,800,000. Fahrenheit were very happy picking clothes in the back stage. Everyone worrying if they fight for clothes? Manager said "They have different liking, they don't"

The four boys have different rule for picking clothes, like Wu Chun is sporty and athletic, he can't wear pants that are tight in the legs. Jiro Wang likes bright-colored clothes, Arron Yan never wears shorts, Calvin Chen because his shoulders are not wide, he cant wear clothes they show his shoulders. And what did the four boys said when they went on stage? Everyone would ask the fans how are their doing with the Japanese they know, Only Wu Chun that likes to eat never changes, where ever he goes ion stage, the first he says is "Is everyone full?"

Credits--I.F.S.F.C blog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:44 am

So 9,000 yen = $90 new zealand money... $90 NZ money = $450 chinese money... ok i have no idea what im talking about... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:50 pm

so how much would that be in american money hmmm...=]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/shinobilova

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:25 am

just to shake hands??? wouldn't u hav better luck in going to taiwan and just walking around.. ??
Back to top Go down
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:16 pm

yeah right!!! lol u would save $9000 to just "accidentally" bump into them and get even better A HUG! and a picture geez....thats a bit overdoing it
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:04 pm

I wouldnt spend THAT much money to shake hands with fahrenheit... on second thought i wouldnt even wanna spend $1 (well maybe $1 LOL) to shake hands with anyone. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TranlvsJiro
Forum Mod

Female
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:45 pm

uhhh true...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:09 am

i mean if u really think about it might as well try to bump into them thats kinda too much
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:02 am

But you dont wanna look everywhere in taiwan to try and bump into them. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:40 pm

heh ^^;;

i would do that actually

you get to veiw all of taiwan and hopefully meet them

wat else more could u ask for xDDD
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:12 am

Sure i could do that, if it was free... i cant exactly fly all the way to taiwan and look all over taiwan for the fahrenheit members can i?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:46 am

i no this is cheesy but u can do anything you put ur mind too!

=]]]

we will look together =]]]
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:37 pm

Yay! ill be so happy to have a friend with me (since non of my other friends like fahrenheit Sad )

By the way, love the 'I Love You' Jiro signature!! So kawaii!! XD

Last edited by Qiqixiang on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 am

of course im sure we will be good friends i dont mind going along with =]]]] non of my friend like then either there all american and not of the asian heritage and dont like anything asian that i like =\

thanks i saw it and thought it was the cutest thing xD
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:18 pm

I have lots of chinese friends (since im chinese) and none of them likes fahrenheit, they dont even listen to chinese music!! Well one of them do but she doesnt listen to fahrenheit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:27 pm

thats so cool ur chinese =]]]

well now u have a friend that loves fahrenheit just as much as you =]]]
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:10 pm

I just wish i could speak taiwanese... (and japanese [sorry i just felt like adding it lol])
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:14 pm

im self teaching myself japanese v.v

i dunno anyone whos willing to teach me taiwanese
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:47 pm

I have a japanese best friend so she can teach me japanese. And i also watch japanese anime. (Naruto, Death Note, and lots of others with english subs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:59 pm

same here xD
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:12 am

I cant believe that you joined4 days after me and youve got more than 200 posts!! Im not even up to 100...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 pm

lol i go on here like everyday and i rly like talking about FRH since i have no RL friend to talk to about them this is like my only FRH haven to talk about them without ppl getting annoyed or looking at me like im retarded =]]]
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Wed May 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Maybe those japanese girls are really rich, so they dont mind spending much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Thu May 14, 2009 1:04 pm

hmmm yea probably... but how do they get so rich? I mean theyre just teen girls right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   Thu May 14, 2009 2:11 pm

yeah, and they really spend for it haha, well i cant do that even though im addicted to them, but if my family will help me, well i do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.   

Back to top Go down

Japanese girls spent a lot; want to touch Fahrenheit.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next