Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

08/09/07 Wu Chun the Idol and the Reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

08/09/07 Wu Chun the Idol and the Reality Empty
PostSubject: 08/09/07 Wu Chun the Idol and the Reality   08/09/07 Wu Chun the Idol and the Reality EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 5:48 am

08/09/07 Wu Chun the Idol and the Reality F_1189142074637

Source: Men's Uno from UDN
Translated by Cmiley

He is Fahrenheit, he is Wu Chun, he is a shining hot star that floated across the milky way. His fame can be seen, that can suddenly burst, gossip scandals and popular idols are circled into the entertainment center.... Right now close encounter interview with Wu Chun, feel his dedication and enthusiasm for his career and way to be considerate to people, those that chase stars should be chasing!

I'm leaping to the unknown I'm challenging

This is a very strange feeling. Not possible to not write it down.

After all it's rare artist to attend the appointment, especially buying snacks over, included two bags of tofu dessert, giving the first impression to add points. I think Wu Chun's thoughtfuness, is not less than when Tony Leung (Liang Qiao Wei) invites for dinner.

Wearing a tank Wu Chun shows his muscler arms. As for his love for body building, it's hard to avoid he had recently just returned from his home town Brunei's store grand opening news. Reporting about his work schedule, he just finished filming "Romantic Princess", tightly getting ready to do promotions. The gym's plans were done during the break to go back to Brunei to finish, laughingly says it just started, but the business is doing ok, it's just that it just started and I have leave, kind of miss it, for example it's like just having a baby, after it's born you give it away and leave. (Laughing) I'll have to comfort myself to let it go.

Wu Chun's exterior looks conservative, why doe he love sports? He said he liked to exercise since he was young, but for fitness awareness it wasn't until he was 15, that year he went to Singapore and saw a model show, and noticed the models wore the clothes really nicely, then had the idea to have good fitness. At the same time, "having fitness will be come more strong", no matter if it's the fitness center or in or out of the house, he has a way to exercise.

Wu Chun says, "a bit more active is more liking, boxing or basketball type. Even though it's more dangerous, but like it more. My family is more worried when they see me play basket ball, pushing around..." (Editor suspects: Isn't the home quite big? Shouldn't have to worry?) "Comparing Taiwan's home to Brunei's its a bit bigger, but on that side the price might only be able to get something really small in Taiwan though. But Brunei's place is quite enormous, it's a sense of belonging and comfortness..."

Asking Wu Chun leaving from Brunei if there's any difference to his view of the world? He thought a bit, answering "Before in Brunei, more innocent, then going to Australia to study, rarley went out, would often just get together with closer classmates, and not really into socializing. At first going to Taiwan to work, I was a little worried, I'll have to face a lot of people I don't know and unknown enviroment, and also had no work experience, a feeling of unstableness. "

"At the beginning I was quite not use to it, giving others question why I'm playing independent, hiding in the corner, not talking to others...When I first started to do filming, I wasn't very familiar to the operating enviroment, because of no experience, personality was more shy. Slowly realized what to do, slowly changing, to look forward will be better for myself. In fact, I was quite optimistic, I do not usually allow my worries to be kept inside my heart." To say Wu Chun is a very cheerful person, unless seen, otherwise its hard to believe, he said,"I am very optimistic! But after arriving in Taiwan to join the group Fahrenheit, each member has been given a characteristic, being in a place that's unfamiliar I looked very depressing, and was assigned to be the Depressing Prince's role (bitter smile), but in reality it is not like that. (Strongly disassociate) then with the director often critizing not being able to act, feelings were very down, sometimes just wanted to say simply return to Brunei, but worried that because of one character will be missing, but told myself to keep going until after its finished to see what will happen. After filming it seems like it just went by, the feeling felt ok ah, it is their support for me in the entertainment circle giving confidence and momentum. "

Fahrenheit & My Self

Singapore's model show influenced Wu Chun to do fitness, leading him to the stage, as for this acting profession, Wu Chun's thought is a kind of challenge. Actually before entering the entertaiment business by accident, he actually never thought of it. "Because groups of people in Brunei is very few, very innocent, and even never thought of leaving the country to work...I think my step into the entertainment business is influenced by my mother. I wanted to challenge my self, because before my mother died, my internal challenges were very painful, so I said to myself, I wanted to feel how painful it would be like, like not caring for anything else, just going and doing it. Thinking back to the first casting, trembling, face flared up, extremely nervous. Like acting the first time with Ariel Lin, I sweated non stop, extremely embarassing..., everything started to turn out better, had the confidence to face different challenges."

As for this type of enviroment, there's of course parts that are liking, but there are times wanting to be an ordinary person to live a simple life

In one perspective you want to be succesful in acting, in another perspective you also wish to have more time to be with your family. Even thought you wish to have a simple life and to have time to spend with your family, but this type of work also lead Wu Chun to see the world.

"Some one said to me, most important is not to learn the bad, since it is quite a complicated entertainment circle. But me being from Brunei giving an innoncent image, some one said in the beginning not to change, don't change is the best. I will work hard to remember it in my heart."

To position Wu Chun in the entertainment industry, he's a person, and a member of Fahrenheit. With the agent along with singing and drama in different spheres, how will Wu Zun create the presence of visibility and presence? Wu Zun admitted that "this indeed sometimes was a problem, but I think the most important thing to do is to recognize how to do it. Right now filming is separated with Fahrenheit members, but singing is together again, a lot of people will compare, of course rumours of going on your own is also spread. I think these news won't affect me, I really understand what I need to do, I won't let others affective my route. Fahrenheit's group and understanding, I was with them since I entered the entertainment industry, saw each other when we practiced singing and dancing, actually use to it, it's not like we got to know each other after joining together, we for sure in ways understand each other. Next if we have promote Fahrenheit or myself, I will make every effort to do the best, we all want to keep climbing."

At this stage most of the dramas are quite dramatic and comic idols, Wu Zun said he likes challenges, next he would like to try new styles, even if there's a chance to do films, he's willing to try. "Opportunities won't wait for a person to be ready and fall on you, I hope when the opportunity arrives, it suits me, I'll prepare to sprint. Sometimes I really want to experience the feeling of fear! Indeed, entering the entertainment industry I have a dream to be able to film movies, or perhaps it is a sense of accomplishment."

My heart and I

Running on the road of an idol, it's hard not to attract news of relationships, but this is not a concern for Wu Chun since it seems like it has not started yet. Wu Chun laughingly says this is an old question, there's no new relationship, of course there's no new development to report. "Single? Many people think it's strange to not be in a relationship that long, but anyways I'm not concerned. May it's because mother has left, leaving me to negelect emotions. Before after returning to Brunei after studies in Australia, mother was sick, that year I was taking care of her, taking mother everywhere for cure.
After mother passed away, my feelings was very guilty. She didn't tell me while I was studying, until I graduated and returned home she told me, not long she left, for a long time I didn't have any mood. Then a year later, I started doing business, really busy, relationships were not even in my mind. As for relationships, since young I rarely talked with my father, elder brother or sister was not possible, family relationships can be said as not that close, dating; would really hope it'll be more happy." (Editor asked: Is your family really traditional?) "Not really, my father is quite open, if I bring a girl home, he's ok with it! But crying in front of him, such things have never happened before, even to send him gift, would hurriedly leave it and left, wouldn't be able to face in person. Even with mother also not so direct, thinking about it, it was since those days things slowly changed. Perhaps some of the things really have to be experienced until a person changes its views, I now tell myself not to wait until last minute to do something." To say if my heart is empty? I admit I am a very strong person, because I would think of how hard my mother was fighting against the illness, my hard work now is not that hard, unless I had to die today, or else what ever difficulties I now encounter I would just look at it openly. "

Let's put this serious topic on the side, to ask Wu Chun to what type of person he is? He said he's use to being busy, even if in one day he's so busy and with just 3 hours free time, he again would want to go eat food. He's not the kind of person that's shorting; he's very energetic, and active person. Jokingly his only shortings is when he sleeps, and he only sleeps 6 hours. At this point leisure activities would think about learning more on performing that type of useful things; such as practicing the acting skills, watching films hoping to learn more skills. Personally for style comfortness is priority, regularly get sun shine, not too many accessories, more attention to watches and rings. Rings are to prevent leaking of fortune, prefer more masculine watches, the look is more important, the complex functions are not used regularly. Before a sense of blurryness, not anymore now. Have always enjoyed traveling, even at home I'd also switch to the Travel & Living channel, in the bookstore I love to look for books about travel books, right now I'm working hard, hoping in the future I'll have the chance to enjoy that kind of life. Liking to travel is because of the exotic of another country, Wu Chun said he likes to see different things ...; perhaps the reason is the fate and motivation after entering the entertainment industry, performing circle gives him unknown challenges which are very critical and important elements!

men's uno 2007 Sept - Issue 97
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246

08/09/07 Wu Chun the Idol and the Reality
Page 1 of 1