Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air Empty
PostSubject: 4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air   4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 4:24 am

Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air
4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air 20070904_c4e45ac250fe0826dacfmDrdWx

4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air 20070904_d791fc464d87c05ee791Z1lNXp

4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air 20070904_6123a6807cbef5b1a25aTWGNGh
Dance waltz together

Popular idol Wu Zun, Angela acted in idol drama “Romantic Princess”, is going to be aired on 16 September evening 10pm on CTV, and 22 September on GTV. The chemistry Angela and Wu Zun create is under scrutiny and anticipation, Angela said, “This is my first time acting a romance comedy show, in the show, there’s many aspects I never showed before, hope everyone will like it.” Two main leads work hard to promote, from September onwards, not only will there be many events round the island, GTV will also make an exception this time, and plans to bring the actors to Jin Men to hold an autograph session. Wu Zun was very excited, “My ancestors were from Jin Men, but I’ve never went there before, really hope to go there personally for a walk. “Romantic Princess” drama’s accessories is also the most in GTV’s drama history! Just on Pictorial, Etiquette Book etc, there’s already 5 of them; there is also Photo frame, notebook, 10 over gifts, which shows the effort they had on “Romantic Princess”.

Wu Zun who likes to wear leisure sports wear privately revealed, the most torturing thing when filming “romantic Princess” was that he had to wear complex western suit in almost every scene, he said, “Wearing tie and suit makes feel very stupid, when we finish filming, I really wanted to tear a suit as souvenir. The most memorable scene was me and Angela’s engagement party, I still had to wear suit to dance waltz.” Wu Zun dance waltz for the first time in “Romantic Princess” in front of an audience. This elegant dance that he had to perform under so many people’s scrutiny makes him a little nervous, he even went to the roof top in the middle of the night to practice dance, he laughed, “My roof top can see 101’s lights, the atmosphere is quite romantic, but only that I’m hugging the air and keep turning in circles, if the caretaker comes up for patrol and saw me, he would most probably though that he saw ghost!”

On that day, the cast borrowed Zhong Shan Tang to film the large scale scene of the party, there were even hundreds of extras watching. Angela was kept being hugged by the waist by Wu Zun’s strong arms, spinning in the air, the skirt were flying beautifully. Angela laughed, “It looks very romantic, actually I kept being turned round and round, really very giddy!” Wu Zun also said shyly, “There’s a few times I forgot the dance steps, being starred by so many people was actually very awkward!” Both of them confessed that they all had a few hiccups here and there, because they took the wrong steps and making the knee caps ‘fight’ and bump into one another, Angela teased Wu Zun, “Aiyo, you use lesser strength la! I wear skirt leh!”

Both Wu Zun and Angela study abroad before, but Wu Zun never had the experience of attending the school prom, the most was to dance street jazz in the gym, making Angela very surprised. Angela recalls her graduation night at Canada, she had to part unwillingly with her female classmates, the whole night English romance songs were played, and it was very unforgettable for her. This engagement party was filmed finish in 2 hours time, under the director’s fast speed. Wu Zun claimed the credits, “It should be me and Angela both did go home to practice, that’s why it could be filmed finished in such a short time.” But Angela who danced tap dance before said, “I can remember dance steps very quickly, don’t have to practice at home leh!”

Translated by Tiffany
Credits: fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air   4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 8:56 am

love them! they look sooo perfect together. and they have a lot of chemistry hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sweetxmonkii

PostSubject: Re: 4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air   4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 3:11 pm

ahhhhH!!! KE AI!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air   4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air Empty

Back to top Go down

4/09/07; Chun hug Angela by waist in waltz, practise wth air
Page 1 of 1