Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

2/09/07; Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

2/09/07;  Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police.... Empty
PostSubject: 2/09/07; Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police....   2/09/07;  Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police.... EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 1:20 pm

Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police twice.
2/09/07;  Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police.... 20070902_19180a072f09922bd0ccyXJP0w
Fahrenheit held the autograph session fro original soundtrack, once again appearing in threes with one missing, making the fans worried. Arron did not attend due to leg injury, while Wu Zun, Jiro and Calvin played hugging games with fans. As they had too many fans, they were booked twice by the traffic police, thus the autograph session was shifted to H.I.M company.

Being separated for nearly a year, Fahrenheit are meeting the fans once again with their music, but unexpectedly, Arron’s one year old leg injury was not fully recovered. Recently he had to go for operation again, and had to rest according to the doctor’s warning. Yesterday, at this lively and jumpy event, only the other 3 members attended. Worried that fans will suspect whether Fahrenheit will break down and dis-band, Wu Zun and the rest kept reassuring, “In drama wise, everyone may have different projects, but in music, Fahrenheit will definitely be together in fours.”

Fahrenheit sang the theme song “Chu Shen Ru Hua”, Wu Zun whose Chinese wasn’t good revealed, the difficult part of this song is its long string of lyrics, “It’s our first attempt for such a fast-paced song. Just on memorizing the lyrics, and practicing how to sing, I’ve already spent a lot of time.” Jiro who come from a rock band treat this song as the way he sang when playing band in the practice room; while Calvin who is always being laughed for his ‘body barrier’, fell in love with dancing because of this song.

2 days ago, perhaps there were too many fans last minute; they were rejected by Wei Feng Square to loan out the area. Yesterday it was shifted to Xi Men Ding, there was still a large group of fans turning up at the area, as there were too many people, they received two bookings from the police in just one hour’s time, and there were even Japan fans who came specially to Taiwan to see their idols. In return for the fans’ passion, Fahrenheit hugged some lucky fans, fans grabbed hold of these chance and daringly bear-hugged them, attracting protests from all the fans below.

Translated by Tiffany
Credits: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 2/09/07; Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police....   2/09/07;  Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police.... EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 3:17 am

i wish to be there but alas...
poor arron for not being able to be there
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 2/09/07; Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police....   2/09/07;  Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police.... EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 8:20 am

yea i agree poor arron...and i wish i was there too!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sweetxmonkii
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2/09/07; Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police....   2/09/07;  Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police.... Empty

Back to top Go down

2/09/07; Fahrenheit too popular; get ticket from police....
Page 1 of 1