Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box. Empty
PostSubject: 24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box.   24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box. EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 3:40 pm

24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box. 3985905-1682426

Jiro Wang celebrated his 26th birthday while working. He was tied up on a chair and was fed cake. As soon as he saw his mother's lunch box that is filled with love, Jiro, who acts as a superman in the music video, became childish and filled with tears.

"The X-Family" OST that was once delayed to due copyright issues is now confirmed to be releasing on the 31st. Yesterday Fahrenheit filmed the music video for "Chu Shen Ru Hua". Wu Zun, Arron Yan, and Calvin Chen wanted to give Jiro a surprise. Other than preparing a cake, they also had Wang Mama make a heart-filled lunch box and fruits.

They purposely tied Jiro up on a chair. After seeing everyone rush towards him with a cake and lunch box, he said, "I actually thought the lunches were bought by the company. Once I examine closely, I realized that it is actually prepared by my mom."

Calvin, filled with envy, said to Wang Mama, "Can you make four lunches next time? We want one too!"

Jiro immediately called back home and couldn't hold back his tears when he heard his mother's voice. He tried his hardest to supress his tears while comforting his mother. Jiro expressed that his mother saw that he had to end his life in the drama. She believed that it was true and cried out loud. Jiro explained yesterday, "Mom, that is in the drama. No need to worry about me."

The other three members of Fahrenheit gave Jiro a Ferrari model car. They wish that he will be able to buy a real Ferrari next year.

To match the style of "Chu Sen Ru Hua", Fahrenheit experienced quite a change in their style. They were all wearing full black. Jiro, filled with sweat, said, "I'm taking the acting very seriously so that's why I'm so hot."

Translations by xbunnylicious
Credit: asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box.   24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box. EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 5:03 pm

awwww my jiro is so cute!!! i cant believe he cried when his mom gave him a packed lunch!! KAWAII/ KE AI!!
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box.   24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box. EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 9:22 am

aww that soo cute!! he misses his mom..
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sweetxmonkii
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box.   24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box. Empty

Back to top Go down

24/08/07; Jiro Wang Gets Teary Over Mom's Lunch Box.
Page 1 of 1