Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets. Empty
PostSubject: 14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.   14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets. EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 3:19 pm

PINK Fahrenheit, exposing one another’s secrets
For the Whole Article Click Here;

In order for a band to be popular, the members’ close interaction is necessary, if the friendship within is not good, how do you call it ‘breathe together, enjoy same fate together? Only the real good atmosphere will let them be in good condition at all times, and their work will be smooth sailing, and the results will naturally be good and pretty. So how close is Fahrenheit within themselves? Of course it is- quite- pink la! Anyway, we are all their little lucky stars (self proclaim shamelessly), I guess everyone’s taste is also quite similar right? Anyway, I will call myself ‘lucky female’, using 6 ways of arrangement, putting them 1 to 1, if you like just add some stuff yourself, if not just automatically close it is also okay. (Translator’s note: Don’t ask me what she is saying; I also couldn’t make any sense out of it)

Wu Zun * Calvin Chen (Libra VS Scorpio)
Horoscope: Taking daily matters and changing them into short drama clips, this is what this pair of partners are specialized in. In family matters, sometimes, they will make people feel that they are very busybody.

What’s in Common? : When Wu Zun first arrived in Taipei, the most difficult obstacle is the language, entering Fahrenheit; it is of course Calvin who had studied in Canada can help him the most.

Mutual Interactions: There are so much of Wu Zun’s and Calvin’s sweet clips, until I don’t know where to start.
- When Calvin ate the dishes made by Wu Zun, “Wu Zun, marry me!” “What? It should be you marrying me, right?” “OK lar. As long as I can eat the dishes made by you, I will move to your house!” “I cook you wash” “Yes yes yes, OK!” So what is the sweetness level?

- One long pendent necklace, today on Calvin, tomorrow it will be on Wu Zun. When filming in Nan Jing, Calvin said that he is always sleeping in the same room with Wu Zun during the promotion period; Wu Zun hugged Calvin and said, “Actually he’s my wife.” Then Calvin raised his necklace and said, “This is our necklace~!”

- During Wu Zun’s birthday, birthday boy’s face naturally needs to be smashed into the cake, when he opened his eyes from the cream-filled face; the person who helped him to wipe off the cream was Calvin.

- When “Chao Xi Huan Ni” MV was first aired, Wu Zun and Calvin self-designed a part where they ran here and there on stage; Jiro who was standing by a side seems a little jealous and said, “You all like that, then how about me?” Wu Zun said, “No choice la, the whole world knows we are a couple!”

- Anyway, their relationship were too good, teasing one another becomes very common, the things we know about Wu Zun, for example eat until his jaw dislocate, wearing cap to wash his face in hotel, asking where’s his hamburger, not where is his laptop when he get into the car…. All of them are being revealed by Calvin, including the secret that when Wu Zun goes on a long distance trip, he is sure to being a whole bag of toilet paper!! Those fans who reading “Dang”, someone once said a few events when they show intimate actions, do you remember?

Conclusion: Undeniably, Calvin is indeed the person whom Wu Zun feel most comfortable with, thus Calvin also know Wu Zun the best, other people say Wu Zun talks very little and is very introvert, only Calvin says that he is ‘d**n noisy’, why? Of course, it’s because Wu Zun will only make noisy freely with the people he’s closest to. Compared to Jiro and Arron, Wu Zun and Calvin’s cheerfulness fit them a lot, thus they can play without any worries.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female

PostSubject: Re: 14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.   14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets. EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 3:20 pm

Wu Zun * Arron (Libra VS Scorpio)
Horoscope: No matter whether the 2 person’s relationship is friends, parent and child, business partners, lovers, Scorpio will find out quickly that Libra is very charismatic, plus smart and witty, kind and sensitive. This 2 people suits to be in a group most, and become a member of a group, and they can often maximize and showcase their talents effectively.

What’s in Common? : It’s not easy to find the common features Wu Zun and Arron, but if you definitely want to say yes, of course there is, like the features that are so nice that it makes people feel suffocated?

Or that their mobile phone is the necessity for them? Wu Zun said, “I’m the kind of person that will bring my hand phone even if I go down to buy things or go toilet.” Arron said, “Hand phone is my daily important supplement!” 2 of them were also playing on their mobile phone together at the backstage of KKBOX prize presentation.
Actually, other than this, the thing both Wu Zun and Arron have in common is – We all really wish to kidnap them home, nd make them our brother, lover or even servant.

Mutual Interactions: When they were interviewed, when asked who he will call when he has a problem, Arron’s answer is Calvin, but take note of what he said behind, “Actually the best Q & A should be Wu Zun, but sometimes Wu Zun will not understand what I’m saying.” Which means, if there isn’t a language barrier, Wu Zun is actually the person Arron wants to rely on the most.

- At a particular interview, Arron spouted, “Our Wu Zun loves to eat the most…”

- At a variety show when they were the tour guides, Wu Zun and the female host purposely sat on a long bench with their backs towards Arron and pretend to be couples, when Arron finish admiring the scenery, he witnessed this scene surprisingly, and confronted immediately, “How can you just abandon me in daylight?” Oh my gosh, Wu Zun retaliated back ‘heartlessly’, “So what? What can you do?” Arron looked grievingly at them and sat down on the bench, “Why didn’t you choose me?” Hmm~ was this statement directed to the female host, or was he asking Wu Zun? This is a question unanswered…

- Of course, they did not bear any grudge, at a change of scene, both of them were discussing the matter of kicking Calvin and Jiro out of Fahrenheit, as Wu Zun’s Chinese was still not up to standard, he names the band called “Er Lun Hai!” (Instead of Fei Lun Hai) But Arron was more well-rounded, “Just call it Zun Yan.” (pronunciation meant dignity) Haha, from their squabbles, we can see that both of them click so well with one another.

Conclusion: Don’t you think that Wu Zun’s elegance and maturity and Arron’s shy sensitivity matches well? When Wu Zun feels bored and tired, Arron’s wittiness and sensitivity will always help him to curb that; When Arron felt sad and confused, Wu Zun’s calmness and open-mindedness would give Arron comfort.

Arron * Calvin Chen (Acorpio VS Scorpio)
Horoscope: Being business/ work partners is be the best way for them to be together. Both of them will bring benefits to one another in work, usually they just have to spent a little effort and they can solve it easily. They understand that each other has unrevealed strength, they are very happy --- finally there is someone else who really understand him.

What’s in Common? : They both gave people the scholar/ book worm feeling, afterall Jiro and Wu Zun has been in the society for a while, not like Arron and Calvin who has always been in school, do not have much experience, more or less, they still have the liveliness and youthfulness of a student.

- Being Scorpions, they both are corn naturally with a protective nature, Calvin said that Arron is a wolf, “there’s a kind of mysterious air around him”, which we see how close they are.

- When it comes to the kind of girls they like, Arron and Calvin’s tastes were quite similar, Arron hopes that the girlfriend would be ‘sweet-looking’, while Calvin hope his girlfriend will be fair, “must be gentle, and elegant”, both describing a clear image of a sweet girlfriend.

- At Zhang Shan Wei’s Kuso Variety Show, both of them acted the funny version of “The Rose”, Arron acted as Jin while Calvin acted as Qin, the originally sad but beautiful plot becomes a comedy when they re-enact it, that kind of gaze, that kind of intimacy, it really makes one dizzy! However, what we are sure of is, the scene where Qin passed away in Jin’s embrace was especially intimate, especially sweet and tender. 2 of them also dance a few dance steps out of joy, oh my, there’s not word to describe it, one word --- Perfect!

Mutual Interactions : Everyone knows Arron is a obedient child, no matter how many promotion activity he has, he will definitely inform his mother, and when describing a family role of each Fahrenheit, he describes Calvin as his mother, this has indirectly told us about Arron and Calvin’s perfect friendship.

Conclusion: People with the same horoscope can easily come to a common understanding, this is definitely so but it is also because they understand the horoscope’s strengths and weaknesses, the 2 persons’ interaction chemistry will also multiply. Most of the time, Arron and Calvin’s interaction were not obvious nor were they frequent, “Tacit understanding” does not need to be shown on the outside, sometimes at a particular moment, it will suddenly appear. This year the company is planning to produce an idol drama fit specially for them, and is going to specially boost their popularity, those fans who loves them will have a treat then!
Back to top Go down
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female

PostSubject: Re: 14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.   14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets. EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 3:21 pm

Calvin * Jiro (Scorpio VS Virgo)
Horoscope: If this 2 person are work partners, they will be an outstanding team, and will very high achievements. This group has high expectation for one another, be it in personally life, or work aspects, even for the interaction between each other, they will also ask for perfection.

What’s in Common? :
-When discussed an ideal dating method, Jiro said, “Go to Ji Tian Gang with beloved to look at stars.” While Calvin said, “drive up the mountains or the beach to watch the night scenery at night.” Look, both like to go out ‘for sceneries’, choosing night sceneries too.

- If quarrel with girlfriend, Jiro will be the first to surrender, while Calvin is clever at ‘coaxing’ girlfriend, “Male chauvinist becomes little man!” See, both will pamper girlfriend and let them rule.

- Moreover, in ‘Hana Kimi’, Jiro acted as Xiu Yi who had a scene where he has to dress as a female in school activity, don’t see Jiro looks super manly usually, when he put on make-up, a skirt, it’s exactly like a pretty lady! This trick was also tried by Calvin when he was in high school, at that time; he entered “High School Beauty Contest”, with a fake wig, a uniform to take a series of photos, they were even sent to a magazine company. “At that time, my height was already nearing 180com, in order to give the impression of petite, I found a 187cm tall classmate to stand behind as background, at that time, I also wore female uniform and went to every class to ask for votes, in the end I got into top 10! After 2 months, I was exposed to be a male, the magazine not only advertised an apology letter, and it also mentioned that I didn’t seem to be a male, if I am a girl, it will be too pretty!” (Don’t tell me Wu Zun also wore female outfit too, Ji Feng Liang only had Lin Lai Hui in his eyes, not like Jiro and Calvin who were so focused!)

Mutual Interactions : In Calvin’s eyes, Jiro is very cool, and also lively and active, actually he also has these qualities, but he really can’t show it so beautifully like Jiro, thus Jiro’s ‘style’ is what Calvin wishes to have. And what Jiro wish to take down from Calvin is his ability to have ‘non-stop topics to talk about’. Is Jiro not good at talking? Of course not, but why would he still want this quality? It’s because Jiro is not Sunshine like Calvin, and could not be as friendly as he could to anyone. One wish to become more handsome, another wish to be well-rounded, this is how the attraction begin.

Conclusion: “I like natural and suave guys like Da Dong.” These are the exact words Calvin said himself, although he just said it casually, but at least there won’t be much problem when both of them are placed together.

Jiro *Wu Zun (Virgo VS Libra)
Horoscope: As Libra is placed above Virgo in the wheel of cause and effects, they can teach Virgos how to relax and be frank through many matters, at the same time recognizing the fact that in order to enjoy life, they must also know that in life there will be gains and lost. They are also quite respectful of one another’s intelligence.
Back to top Go down
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female

PostSubject: Re: 14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.   14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets. EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 3:22 pm

What’s in Common? : In Fahrenheit, both of them lost a kin, both had been in the society for some time, and they belonged to the kind that have been through a little more experience, gone through a lot of obstacles. When they both enter the circle, both were similarly not being recognized initially, and took care of people more than being taken care of. Wu Zun said the first impression Jiro gave was that he’s very cool, “Because he loves rock kind of style.” Hee hee, Wasn’t Wu Zun also like Jiro initially? Shy because of poor language, don’t like to joke and make people feel down-to-earth, although his character doesn’t resemble Jiro’s, but the first impression he gave is also quite the same as Jiro’s!

Mutual Interactions : Like what the horoscope says, Wu Zun’s cheerfulness will more or less let Jiro who is always tensed up to relax.

-When we interview Fahrenheit, when asked, “If you suddenly meet something that is hard to resolve, who will you call?” Jiro’s answer was very straight-forward, “Wu Zun. Because he’s the oldest, just like a big brother.” From here, we can see how reliable Wu Zun is in Jiro’s heart.

- If one was to choose a quality from the other three members, Jiro chose to

Conclusion: Jiro has a strong performing urge, while Wu Zun has outstanding features, naturally, outsiders will put both of them together, like what “fight for first position’ such nonsensical stuff becomes a topics everyone guess and gossip about. “Me and Wu Zun fight for first position? Who won then?” See, Jiro could just bring such a sharp question lightly across, and Wu Zun’s EQ is so high, naturally he won’t even care. Bad terms within band have become such a common topic, and Jiro and Wu Zun are both understanding matured guys who treasure happiness, how could they be so petty as rumoured? Although there wasn’t much people discussing about how they interact, but saying that they are in bad terms, we still don’t believe it.

Jiro * Arron (Virgo VS Scorpio)
Horoscope: No matter they are friends or lovers, they will still meet by chance and open their hearts out to one another. Within them, there is a special effect on one another, this influence will make them accept one another’s weakness, like Scorpio’s unknown fear and Virgo’s sense of insecurity.

What’s in Common? : When they talk about internet, Arron said that he will chat with Jiro on MSN about his secrets. Indeed, Jiro and Arron is a group which is more sensitive, just like how it will rain on a gloomy day, and how the door will close when there is thunderstorm. Them crying easily is no loner news, how could they not be close when they have such sensitive feelings?

Mutual Interactions :
- When they attended on Variety show, Jiro and Arron had to compete in arm strength. In the end, to most people’s surprise, not saying that Arron’s weak, but compared to Jiro, he should be the one losing right? Oh Jiro, you give in secretly!

- Once when they were on radio interview, the host asked, “If you treat the members as girls, who will you choose as girlfriend? Jiro looked at three of them, and sighed, “Ah….” After considering for a while, he said, “Your look, this is so strong, this is taller than me… he’s smaller size.”
Back to top Go down
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female

PostSubject: Re: 14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.   14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets. EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 3:22 pm

- In another variety show, Jiro and Arron were in a team, if a question is answered wrongly, he will be beaten by others, when Arron answered wrongly, he sub-consciously used his hands to cover his head, Jiro’s first reaction was also to lift his hands and protect himself, but at the next second when he saw Arron being hit, he immediately hugged Arron, and it was Jiro being hit most of the time.

- In another show, they have to play games with fans, Jiro fell down an dirtied his pants, after that when the game ended, Arron went over naturally and help Jiro to pat clean his pants.

- Previously when Fahrenheit went to Hong Kong, the fans in airport were so chsotic, Arron who was shocked by the response hid behind Jiro like a little deer, although Jiro did not turn back, but he looked fully like an elder brother, not forgetting to protect Arron despite having difficulties moving in that chaotic place.

- There’s also an import fate that one must not forget, initially when rushing out with “The X-Family”, Jiro who was exhausted and fainted in the filming scene, was sent to emergency treatment in hospital, and actually had Arron’s father to treat him!

Conclusion: Don’t know why, Arron and Jiro look like brothers most, in fact, no matter how they interacte, the kind of natural and closeness is what other group cannot beat, perhaps there’s a little lesser sparks, perhaps it’s not as high profile, but we just simple like their natural-ness.

Fahrenheit becomes famous; the most obvious is the commercial deals queuing up for them, carrying dozens of silvers pleading Fahrenheit to endorse in them. Wu Zun just went to Guang Zhou for not long, Fahrenheit flew there again to endorse in outfits (Note: This brand was endorse by Elva Hsiao, the outfit of this company is always unique) The 2 days 1 night Fahrenheit has been there, it was definitely considered a hurried affair, accommodation, event venue were actually at a hotel one street away from White Airport, convenient for their arrival, rest, and departure. However, no matter how hard the security work, they are still unable to block the fanatic fans from entering the hotel.

At the endorsement conference, Fahrenheit from start of appearance till the end, it wasn’t more than 14 minutes, answering all questions speedily. At first, they appeared in their fixed order, Wu Zun, Calvin, Arron, Jiro standing in one straight line from left to right. But when they sat down to be interviewed, it became Wu Zun sitting with Jiro, Calvin and Arron sitting together – Wasn’t people always creating news of Wu Zun and Jiro in bad terms? Calvin and Arron kept handling the media’s queries, while Wu Zun and Jiro were playing by themselves by one side, whispering and laughing secretly. When a reporter asked about Wu Zun meeting Stephen Chow to discuss about working together, Wu Zun obviously doesn’t want his own matter to blur the main aim of the interview, and was unable to say anything after mumbling for a long while. At this moment, Jiro stood out to explain, “Actually Wu Zun goes to Hong Kong to help me get Stephen Chow’s autograph.” Good, indeed he’s a clever person. Their manager said, “Because these four children are too obedient, other than work, it will be going home to sleep. No negative news, thus the media could only write on them not in good terms. Now, Fahrenheit is Comic Productions most important babies, how could they possible disband?!” Those fans that were worried that Fahrenheit will disband, you can rest assure now! Since they’ve come together, they will definitely treasure this fate, why don’t we believe them?

Translated by Tiffany
Credit: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.   14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets. EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 9:21 am

wow dats interestin. how about jiro and wuzun?! i know they had probs in the beginning b/c jiro felt threaten by wuzun's fame and fans. but no idk lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sweetxmonkii

PostSubject: Re: 14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.   14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets. EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 11:12 am

how cum it says if jiro thought there was a problem he'd call wuzun forst cuz he's the oldest? isan't calvin the eldest?
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.   14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 8:01 am

Terrific article Alisha! Thanks for sharing x)
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.   14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets. Empty

Back to top Go down

14/08/07; Fahrenheit, exposing one another's secrets.
Page 1 of 1