Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010   Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:14 am

Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010 20100311

A few days ago, Aaron Yan was performing in Mainland China, but when he came back home in Taiwan, his Mom shouted instantly, “How come your eye is so red!” He quickly rushed to see himself in the mirror, and found out that there was a blood clot on the upper part of his left eye. Surprised as well, he expressed, “I thought I was in a scary movie.” Since the area of his blood clot continued to expand, he immediately went to see an ophthalmologist.

The doctor believed that it may have been because Aaron had been working out too hard, which resulted in a breakage of the blood capillary. Another cause may have been taking too many flights in a short period of time, putting too much pressure on the eye. Luckily, it wasn’t serious, and the blood clot in his eye should slowly disappear after some rest.

Other than feeling a bit of pain in his left eye, his regular life activities are not hugely affected. His management company originally wanted him to take a break from work, but he didn’t want to let his fans down, so he will continue to attend activities and events as scheduled. Since Aaron has a high degree of astigmatism, he would wear contact lens during his performances, and then take them off after leaving the stage. Due to his love for beauty, he would rather not wear the eye patch unless it’s absolutely necessary.

The blood clot...

Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010 20100310

Aaron’s history of injuries
August 2007 – Surgery on right leg (Injured while practicing dancing before the album release)

October 2009 – sprained ankle (During rehearsal of concert in Taipei, injured from running and jumping)

February 2010 - intraocular pressure too high (Blood clot in eye, wears eye patch)

Source: Appledaily TW
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010   Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:21 pm

I really idolize him. He does anything for his fans. He does everything not to make his fans down. I soo love him. bow010
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/natsumikan27
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010   Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:43 am

I do as well. Tho i think overworking himself to this point is really sad. Jia Yoh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010   Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron gets a blood clot in his eye 3/07/2010
Page 1 of 1