Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: 2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN   2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 am

2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN Thumb_22

GTV idol drama ‘Love Buffet’ stopped filming due to the 88 typhoon. Filming was scheduled to resume in March but now, there are rumours saying the drama crew want to change the female lead Qiao Qiao. Many scenes will have to be re-filmed, and the losses are evidently high.

‘Love Buffet’ was originally slated to air after GTV’s ‘Down With Love’ which is currently airing. However, with the recent rumours of changing the female lead, this could most likely change.

Calvin Chen, Aaron Yan & Joanne Zheng (Qiao Qiao)’s ‘Love Buffet’ met many obstacles during the filming process. First, the original filming location – Maolin National Park was severely damaged by the 88 typhoon, leaving the crew with no choice but to stop filming, and find an alternative location. This also caused a huge chaos with the cast’s individual schedules, and the drama producer lost $2million at the time.

There are also rumours saying that GTV is unhappy with the development of the plot, and the drama pairings. Furthermore, they think the female lead Qiao Qiao is too old for her character, and her appearance looks older than the 2 male leads, hence the crew are considering to replace her.

Previously, there were also love rumours between Qiao Qiao and Calvin Chen. Perhaps this is the reason why they want to replace her? GTV yesterday denied this claim.

Marketing director Cai Fei Qiao revealed that the production company have already confirmed to change the female lead, but the reason is because Qiao Qiao’s schedule is unable to co-operate. GTV also expressed that currently, there are no potential candidates for the new female lead. They will wait for the script to be modified, and then find a suitable person.

Currently, ‘Down With Love’ Taiwan ratings have been affected by the DVD piracy in mainland China. GTV have invited Ella & Jerry to attend a White Day celebration event on March 14th, expecting to create another hot topic.

I must say this drama keeps on dissappointing me because i've been waiting for it for a long time. Just to clarify Qiao Qiao isn't even that old. I mean grrrrrrr. Anywayyy. *Sigh* Jaiyoh
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN   2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:01 am

Seriously? Qiao Qiao doesn't look old at all. I don't think I want to watch this drama anymore. The anticipation keeps building, but it keeps delaying, so now I've kind of lost my interest.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN   2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 am

Me too. But i'm sure when it comes out i'll be all hyped up again.
Back to top Go down
glissa
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: 2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN   2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 pm

It should start airing soon...July right?
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN   2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:44 am

No i heard it was august as well as their album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN   2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN Empty

Back to top Go down

2/28/2010 Love Buffet Refilms AGAIN
Page 1 of 1