Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?

Go down 
+18
AaronIluvU
fae042808
colleengirl95
WreckedAngel
xiiaobu
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Aarons-existence
mrs fahrenheit
kaili-loves
lilazngrl4evea
m'chelle
wuzun_mei4eva
xxcrystalheartxx
Tinaz
tw33Tuki
Sw33tPandaZ
chubbyxalisha
sweetxmonkii
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:19 pm

LAU LAU!! if jiro ever did that for me xDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
colleengirl95
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
colleengirl95

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:44 am

If i could spend 24 hours with him ... we can go cycling then stop to eat and rest in a cafe then we could go to an amusement park i imagined if we went inside the horror house i would run to the entrance because it was so scary then we just rode the viking. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:54 am

lol, u noe he uses slimming pills... xD so mayb i'd giv him low fat food..xD
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:35 pm

If I were to spend a day with Chun. I want to go for an adventure trip. Mountain climbing would be great. Then I'll stare at him the whole night or have a good chat. I think I won't be able to sleep but I hope I will. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://phey428.multiply.com/
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:58 am

mountain climbing? why??
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Well it will be fun. Being away from the noise of the city, He's a celeb so all the fans will surely run and chase after him if you tour him around, the 24 hours will be wasted in hiding. Its only a day so why not make the most out of it and enjoy. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:25 pm

mountain climbing is really tiring!! BUT ur right, ITS REALLY FUN!! xDD i gained lyk a bunch of muscle form it.. xDD
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:16 pm

yeah really tiring!!! so u'v got muscles.. lOL. i'll be my exercise to get rid of my fats. =)
Back to top Go down
colleengirl95
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
colleengirl95

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:51 am

Mountain climbing is good and Wu Zun would enjoy it because he likes exercising. Actually i haven't really experienced mountian climbing but i thin kit would be great. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:36 pm

haha, i may hav gained muscle from it, but no way do i hav as much as wu zun.. xD haha, actually, it'd be kinda freaky i if did.. xD
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:10 pm

haha. It's really freaky it a girl will have as much muscle as chun. she'll look like a guy. ahahahaha ;D;D;D;

Last edited by fae042808 on Fri May 02, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:38 am

tru tru!! but u'd be amazed with the amount of women who actually have more muscle than wu zun!! they are sooo creepy!!
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:58 pm

CORRECT!!! errrrrr.......LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:49 pm

LOL take a look,. its creepy!! wo pa pa !!!

Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 Xfckrt
Back to top Go down
colleengirl95
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
colleengirl95

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:08 pm

OMG ! It looks like she had taken steroids. A lot of exercise, as well. She's a little creepy, you're right gramps she's creepy. silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:44 pm

she probably has taken steroids.. i wonder how she poops.. xD

she looks really plastic
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:19 pm

o.0;;;;; creepy.

LOL nice comment gramps
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:07 pm

LOL, xD haha, sryr bout that, but seriously, i reckon she could crush the toilet before she could take a 1 or 2. xDD
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:54 pm

AWFUL!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:44 am

nah. it looks fake. i think it was some photoshop trick

btw, we're going off topic!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:58 am

Hmm... i think i'll most probably be thinking, "OMG!!! I AM SO CLOSE TO WU CHUN!!!" (in reality)
but if i only imagine, i'll most probably wan 2 spend the day talking with him at the beach.
Back to top Go down
mushroom18
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
mushroom18

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Maybe it would be better if we'll have a tour here in the Philippines (hehe... I live there actually.) I'll be his personal tour guide and then we would go sightseeing, food tripping and do all the things he want! haha
Back to top Go down
wuchun4ever
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie
wuchun4ever

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:11 pm

What to do?! Maybe I'll say everything I want to say to Chun.. then I'll give him so many compliments! I wish he was touch.. I will make him feel that his trusted.. then maybe he will give me his number and we can be friends!!! YEHEY!!!!! [Let's think of everything we could think of.. because maybe this will never come true.. but I keep on dreaming and believing that this will happen to me.. right?! Don't lose hope!]
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 am

wow i dont rly knoe wat to do for 24 hours o-o I would prolly let him decide where to go cause if i were to spend the whole day wit him i would be pretty nervous and i would prolly compliment him alot xD Since Wu loves to eat i would take him to his favourite restrauant and we could eat there together xDDD Maybe i could play a sport activity wit him cause he's pretty athletic =O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?   Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend 24 hrs. with Wu Zun all to yourself, wat would happen?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2