Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! Empty
PostSubject: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 am

Source: ent.sina.com.cn
Translated by endlessjoy @ http://asianfanatics.net

Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! Thumb_20

On July 24th, the “Mist Ox Sour Milk Superstar Concert Tour” will start its prologue at the Guangzhou College City Field. On the previously confirmed list of performers, Fahrenheit is added to it. The opening will either be Xu Fei or Yoga Lin You Jia. Then it will have Jolin Tsai, Show Luo, and Anson Hu’s giving great performances. At last, Fahrenheit will perform the ending act.

Jiro Wang Wants to Sing Cantonese Songs

One of the members of Fahrenheit, Jiro Wang, is originally from Guangdong. He’s long wanted his company to plan a “Origin Finding Adventure.” Never thought that this concert helped him make his dream come true. This concert tour will have a total of four stops in Guangzhou, Chongqing, Nanjing, and Wuhan. Fahrenheit only participates in two of the stops. The other two stops will have another group from their company, S.H.E., performing. Jiro, after knowing that he can perform in his homeland, particularly asked that the two stops they perform in, one of them has to be Guangzhou. He even started practicing Cantonese, preparing to get close with Guangzhou fans and challenging himself to sing a Cantonese song for the Guangzhou fans.

Lol. I'm anticipating his song. OMG. He definately has to do something about that hair. It's driving me nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:46 pm

i noeee!! OMG, his side burns are scarrryyy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:16 pm

That's pretty cool. Fei Lun Hai never came out with any Cantonese singles yet right? I only remember the Japanese ones...

Completely agree with you guys on the hair.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 am

Yup. I actually never listened to their jap ones. Wasn't really interested.

Lol. It's not much to study since Jiro speaks Canto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:04 pm

LOL@ canto is hard to learn, it doesnt have the pinyin junk, so jiro must be really talented
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:37 am

LOL!!! true. But we already knew Jiro was awesome.

I just love him rapping Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm

LOL!!! yeah, omg, if he raps in canto. he'll be so pro!! omg, i wonder if he knows taiwan because taiwan is like that aswell!!
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:53 am

Taiwan has its own language?
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 am

Yup, of course! There are a LOT of mini languages in China Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:36 am

mm!! there's like 200 different dialects, thats why some of the chinese people at my school dont understand each other even when their all tlaking mando. >.<"
Back to top Go down
Xiao Lie
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
Xiao Lie

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:03 pm

yupz
me too
very Like him when he is singing rap...
d'greatest rapper that Taiwan ever had.. jiro wang n jay chou.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!   Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiro's Going to Sing Cantonese!
Page 1 of 1