Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store Empty
PostSubject: 7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store   7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:11 am

Source: ChinaTimes
Translated By: UNRSD @ http://asianfanatics.net

Fahrenheit’s Calvin Chen invested $500,000 TWD (Taiwan Dollar), to create his own online clothing brand. From last year’s October up until mow, the $500,000 has all been regained and, started to make money. He plans that at the end of the year, to try a store in mainland China, the title “Boss Chen” made him very happy. He said when smiling; “Previously, [I] earn extra money by speculation in the stock markets, the financial turmoil, now I realized that being “Boss Chen” is more safer.

Calvin’s business. “I’m not creating a clothing brand for earning money, it’s mainly interest.” From the Fabric, and color, he is personally involved , some best-selling styles, he’s proud of his accurate eye- vision (I think they are trying to say that he is really proud of his designs, when it sells good), and has a sensation of self accomplishment. Fans also realize that there were illegal copies of his t-shirts in Singapore and mainland China.

There are a lot of male artists that also invest in clothing brands, Show Luo and May Day’s Ashin (Ah Xing) also has a positive venture these past two years. Calvin Chen wants to be caught in “between in order to survive.” He says that his scale [/color](Not sure what it means) cannot be compared with his predecessors. “Taiwan’s clothing wave is just starting, Hope to add even more heat to the market.

I wonder where he'll open the store at. I also wasn't sure if this was the right spot to post this. Maybe Calvin Takl would've been better. Ha, you can move it if you think it's necessary. Or I can if you want. For those of you who don't know the already online store it's: http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.php?s=wowcalvin777
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store   7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:43 pm

OMG!!! i want these clothess!! xHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store   7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:04 pm

That is pretty cool, and a smart way to invest x)

On another note: I think I'll leave this here because we have news on 1 Fei Lun Hai member here as well.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store   7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:44 am

Lol. He's opening a store in the mainland. Maybe I'll have a chance to visit it when our family goes on our next vacation. Hmmm. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store   7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:14 pm

:O!!! i wanna go visit!!... wait... which country is this store in?
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store   7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:40 am

They're opening it in Mainland China. They're still trying to find the place and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store   7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store Empty

Back to top Go down

7/28/09 Calvin's Online Clothing Store
Page 1 of 1