Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Jiro and Cindy= a couple?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Jiro and Cindy= a couple? Empty
PostSubject: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 am

Jiro and Cindy= a couple? Thumb_12

Jiro Wang (Da Dong) and Cyndi Wang are shooting “Momo Love”, is there really sparks between them? Since the announcement of the two being in the same drama, immediately rumours of Jiro being interested in Cyndi surfaced and that Cyndi wasn't resisting it. In front of the drama team Jiro would ask her out, especially just recently when Pussycat dolls and Namie Amuro had concerts, he asked in private if she had a preference, rumour has it that the two went to enjoy Namie Amuro's concert. As to the new romance, Cyndi Wang's manager Zhang Jia Rong denies it, saying that Cyndi is busy with filming and didn't go see Amuro, the whole drama crew can be witnesses.

Da Dong regularly has rumours with mixed race beautiful girls, his taste preference seems to lean towards big breasted, big eyed beautiful girls, but in contrast with Cyndi it's the extreme opposite. An acquaintance with inside information says that Jiro actually has a very wide range in “taste”, you can see this from his girlfriends in his former days before entering into show business, to his rumoured girlfriends Liu Hong Ling and Rainie Yang

Cold joke disagreements, a lot of interaction

According to the reports, Da Dong within the drama crew, “pretentiously” told cold jokes to tease Cyndi Wang, inviting her to go out and also actively making discreet inquires about her schedules. The crew members believe Jiro has not been informed that Cyndi Wang has been rumoured to be with Kenji Wu, while the Virgo Cyndi Wang has had a lot of interaction with Jiro having constant disagreements.

As the drama plot is based around judo, the two have been arranged to do “intimate wresting”, Cyndi in the drama is a Judo expert, regularly taking it out on Jiro. Cyndi Wang in private has praised him “Jiro Wang is very considerate, so am scared I'll use too much strength and he'll fall very hard.”

Rumour has it that Da Dong is interested in her, currently in China shooting a commercial, through her manager she replied “lets not talk about this, whether it's with Jiro or the other 6 handsome guys, they are all just new acquainted friends.”

The two have implicit understanding both saying they're not familiar with each other

Da Dong denies the ambiguous love “Cyndi and I at present have shot no more than 10 scenes, we're not even that well acquainted.” As to the rumour that said he invited Cyndi to see Amuro's concert, he said, that day I asked all the drama crew and not just Cyndi. In the end he went with a friend to see it and not with Cyndi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 pm

ROFL! silly media should get a life..
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:56 am

agreed. Though I think getting stories is their life Wink

They've only known each other for like a couple of months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:11 pm

ROFL, i suppose that is true, but getting TRUE stories shoudl be thier life, making up lies to report is like being a liar for a job.. so bad..

hrmm.. that's true and jiro is like, only 4 shoots together.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Ya. I like the part about how he usually goes for mixed girls but she's the total opposite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:48 pm

ROFL!! omg, its soo true though!! tiffany xu and rei shi!
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:14 am

who is rei shi?

well they said that cyndi wang looks like christine reyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:20 pm

rei shi= christine from TKA.. that's her chinese name
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Uhhm.....

I always thught that christine's name is Rui Sha.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:12 am

rui sha.. hrmm.. maybe it is... LOL..OMG, soz, im thinking of a different person >.<" im thinking of ella's name in Hana Kimi.. rofl soz soz.
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:19 am

haha

yeah rei shi is ella in hana kimi

rui sha is christine of tka

well, cyndi really have a similarity with christine reyes
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 am

lol how do you guys remember all these names???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:53 pm

lOL- i watched hana kimi without english subs.. so full chinese, so i somehow memorised everything by listening becuase a lot of the time i had nothign to do cause i didnt get it LOL

hrmmm.. i like christine's eye's better.. cindy's somehow i feel they are fake..
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:05 am

lol cuz christine is mixed so she's suppose to have bigger eyes, Cindy's not supposed to. HAHAHA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:12 pm

LOL- my friends dont like the coupling either, they say that cindy's jaw is too big and makes her look like a gorilla >.<"
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:58 pm

Haha that's pretty funny. Anyway, I cannot see them as a couple, but I donno only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 am

Lol!!! I think her and Calvin make a better couple truthfully or Nicholas Teo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiro and Cindy= a couple?   Jiro and Cindy= a couple? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiro and Cindy= a couple?
Page 1 of 1