Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Greetings from Florida!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:30 pm

oh!! i didnt even notice!! HAHAHAHA!~~ yayayayyyaay 20095 bow011 thankyou g Ha! xD haha, ive officially past the 8000 posts!!

yeah, but still got really good rateings so i cant wait to watch it!! hehe, so many people at school prebooked it! arghh im jealous.. its fully booked till next week i think bow04
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Oh seriously? That really sucks. I hope there are tickets still being sold where I'm going! ^-^;;;
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:30 pm

LOL! yeah, probs will, in america there's so many more theatres.. there's like non in my area.. if i wanna go apart from the usual cinema place than we have to go on a train and switch buses etc. so annoying..
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Oh seriously? That really stinks "/ I thought Melbourne was pretty big?
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:29 am

Yea. I thought Melbourne was really big as well.

Dude we're not even a big city and we have our own theatre? Lol. That tells you how much americans like movies.

I was supposed to go see it yesterday, but then my mom wouldn't let me go.
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:31 am

Today my friends and I saw the first showing at 9AM. Not really what I expected... wish there were more scenes. Funny nonetheless tough!
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:41 am

How was Ginny's acting? I heard that when they first casted her for Harry Potter movies they didn't know she was going to end up w/ Harry so they didn't find a prettier actress.
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:55 am

It was awkward! @-@; I don't know I didn't really like it. I like the acting of the trio of course and I really like Luna! She's amazing! x)
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:49 am

Luna! I think she's so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:13 am

Plus she has so much personality! She's awesome x)
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:07 am

Lol. I remember in the 5th movie she kinda creeped me out at first. But she's a really cool character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 am

yeah, melbourne's really massive, its just the part where i live, you know in gossip girl how there's upper east siders, and all there really seems to be is resteraunts, expensive shops and bars? well, its a lot like the part when i live, where i used to live, OMG, so many theatres!! so fun! could go anytime i want!! xD

oh, LUNA!! her vioce kidna creeps me out LOL, she actually talks like that in real life though! so creepy! xD i don't like ginny that much.. i watched the trailer "take my hand" ROFL ROFL, a bit .. sus.. but i absolutely adore RON!! he's soo cool!
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:12 am

Ron!!! He's sooo funny.

Gossip Girl!!!! I love gossip girl. Actually, lol all the restaurants and houses look the same except the hotels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:19 am

ROFL!! well, i think they are designed by the same groups of people LOL... i love ossip girl aswell!! I LUV CHUCK!! xD

ron in the last book, omg, i dont knwo why, but everything he said i foudn it sooo hilarious, i couldnt stop laughing..
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 am

Chuck is creepy. He has the same expression everytime he looks at Blair! Anddd his smile is scary.

Lol. I've always found Ron hilarious. I just adore his family. Especially Fred and George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:32 pm

its look of adoration!!! so romantic xD who's your favourite than?

OMG< i LOVE the twins..
Spoiler:

Sw33tPandaZ: I made part of your comment a spoiler just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Haha Ron is insanely funny. Just wait till you watch the movie >.^

The twins are AMAZING! The only Weasleys I didn't like were Parcy and Ginny.
Even though Charlie didn't show up a lot I still think he's pretty cool.
I felt sorry for Bill too
Spoiler:

So... since we're Potter frantic at the moment... I've decided to make a new topic. Go there to discuss more about HP related stuff! x)
=>Click Here!<=
to go to that topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:59 am

LOL!! im going to go watch it on thursday!! eeek!! so excited xD haha

yeah! i didnt like percy, he was too stuck up and ginny, i thought near the end of the book her character got alittle dismissive and dramatic

ooh! i LOVE charlie and bill!! only bad thing about charlie is that he's pretty short xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida!   Greetings from Florida! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Florida!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support Fahrenheit :: Welcome To Support Fahrenheit :: I'm a Newbie-
Jump to: