Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles Empty
PostSubject: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:00 am

I have listened to most of Fahrenheit's Japanese singles and I like Only you the best ^-^ Soo which japanese single do u guys like best? 20097
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:11 pm

are you talking about their japanese album??

i actually dont lyk it.. i reckon it sounds kinda weird..
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:13 am

mel.b wrote:
are you talking about their japanese album??

i actually dont lyk it.. i reckon it sounds kinda weird..

lol yea. ooh I like most of em sometimes their previous songs like Ai dao,Heart Nest and Shining Star is translated to japanese xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:51 am

lmao- hav u heard wo you wo de young?? MAN! it sounds weird... and like.. a lot of it ends in desune or desu haha.. its funny.. but i enjoy listening to the original taiwan version
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:03 am

mel.b wrote:
lmao- hav u heard wo you wo de young?? MAN! it sounds weird... and like.. a lot of it ends in desune or desu haha.. its funny.. but i enjoy listening to the original taiwan version

lol i have =P it does but i seem to like it a bit tho xD haha..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:06 am

LOL!! hmm... i guess if you listen to it a few times it can get addictive xD
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:08 am

mel.b wrote:
LOL!! hmm... i guess if you listen to it a few times it can get addictive xD

true xDDD i rly like Only you from the 3rd japanese album and heart nest in jap XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:12 am

lmao- i havnt heard heart nest, but onyl you ive heard.. that ones okay- better than most xD haha
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:14 am

mel.b wrote:
lmao- i havnt heard heart nest, but onyl you ive heard.. that ones okay- better than most xD haha

haha yea i love the piano in the beginning ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:09 pm

ooh!!! i luv classical music!! lmao- argh.. ive got japanese wo you wo de young stuck in my head and its the annoying part at the end which goes "Mada mienai dare mo shiranai hikari abiyou" LOL
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:31 am

mel.b wrote:
ooh!!! i luv classical music!! lmao- argh.. ive got japanese wo you wo de young stuck in my head and its the annoying part at the end which goes "Mada mienai dare mo shiranai hikari abiyou" LOL

LOL =O You know Shining Star from the 3rd album? they translated that to japanese o-o in the fahrenheit 3rd japanese album, it sounds okay i prefer the tawain version XDD bow08
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:14 pm

LMAO really?? i didnt know that LOL- i luv the taiwan version of the song though anyways xD
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:48 am

mel.b wrote:
LMAO really?? i didnt know that LOL- i luv the taiwan version of the song though anyways xD

LOL yea XDD
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Um...........the jap songs are cool...............................i think........................

It's okay................but i still like the mandarin ones.............

Smile

Last edited by yellowscorpion018 on Thu May 14, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i think the first one sounded a li'l offensive...........sorry!!!)
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:39 am

i love their japanese songs, like, stay with you, treasure, and only you, and ive noticed that, all their japanese songs title are english, haha
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:00 am

jen wrote:
i love their japanese songs, like, stay with you, treasure, and only you, and ive noticed that, all their japanese songs title are english, haha

lol cool =D When i first heard stay with you i rly liked it xP Now i prefer Only you ;3
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:38 am

haha, but i really love all their songs haha, i dont know why, their voice is so sweet
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:02 am

jen wrote:
haha, but i really love all their songs haha, i dont know why, their voice is so sweet

lol yea when i first heard them sing i thought they have rly good voices when they sing x3
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:00 pm

yeah your right, and sometimes, really cant ease the sound of their voice in my mind
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:57 am

jen wrote:
yeah your right, and sometimes, really cant ease the sound of their voice in my mind
haha XD
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:24 am

haha a sweet melody
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Their voices really are soothing..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/natsumikan27
glissa
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 am

jen wrote:

I listen to them a lot I am glad of english titles that way know what I am listening to..haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles   Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles Empty

Back to top Go down

Fahrenheit's Japanese Singles
Page 1 of 1