Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

who do you think wu zun would be cute with?

Go down 
+22
Ariel
AaronIluvU
bet-chanÜ
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
fae042808
mushroom18
mrs fahrenheit
xoxdreamgurlazn209
kaili-loves
lilazngrl4evea
Tinaz
wuzun_mei4eva
m'chelle
buttercupmm
lovemixin
iiheartwuzun
tw33Tuki
sweetxmonkii
chubbyxalisha
Alwaysdreaming
Sw33tPandaZ
asngrl
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iiheartwuzun
Graphic Crew
iiheartwuzun

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-15

who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 3:25 am

ahah who he would be cute with is ME aha nah but i think ella would look cute with him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/quynh9
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 8:30 am

lmao. omg!!!! i officially hate wuzun's gf!! lmao. he's mine!! haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sweetxmonkii
lovemixin
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
lovemixin

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 11:21 pm

i like chun & ella together... but i think he woud look cute with ariel too!!
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 am

idk...ella cute 2...lol but since in hana kimi im like she looks too much like a boy hehe. i think she looks way better as a girl lol. and ariel...yea they wud be cute together...but she also looks cute with joe cheng.
Back to top Go down
asngrl
Forum Mod
asngrl

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 7:21 am

totally agree ariel & joe are better together XP and ella and wu zun went to seoul together to promote hana kimi (maybe there might be sparks hahah)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/chinadrama
buttercupmm
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
buttercupmm

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 6:11 pm

1. Jolin Tsai
who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230220195who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230217462

2.Megan lai
who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230224487who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230217486

3.Selina
who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230220186who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230217309

4.Evonne Hsu
who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230217426who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230220197

5.Angela Zhang
who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230217356who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230224486

6.Cyndi Wang
who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230217396who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230220192

7.Crystal Liu
who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230220190who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 230217244

8.Hebe
who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 Frh47rd3

9.Still Ariel or Ella
who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 P-ariel who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 P-ella

10.Others
Please state and if you could post the pic
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfamily.proboards105.com

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 12:38 pm

jolin tsai looks pretty gud next to wuzun. lOL
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 6:22 am

this is hard!!! haha, well....angela and him r cute together and they get along...but he and ella r perfect in hana kimi...but him and ariel r adorable too...lol. plus i love hebe with him...[or jiro] but i think him and crystal next to each other is perfect!!! omg this is complicated lol
Back to top Go down
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 8:23 am

ok let forget ariel and ella...i find hebe looks good with him lol....
Back to top Go down
wuzun_mei4eva
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
wuzun_mei4eva

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 4:38 pm

definitely ELLA!!

but then i would still go for ME & CHUN paring... wehehehe...

im jz dreaming, i know... sorry!!

jz can't help it.. wahahaha
Back to top Go down
Tinaz
Forum Mod
Tinaz

Female
Number of posts : 1237
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 5:00 pm

I reckon they all look good with Wu Zun..I can't choose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Tinaz
lilazngrl4evea
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
lilazngrl4evea

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 7:29 am

I find Ella and Wu Zun a good and cute couple after watching Hana kimi.
Back to top Go down
http://foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com
kaili-loves
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
kaili-loves

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 10:05 am

Ella & Chun looks cute together.
Hahas.
But, I like the way Angela & Chun pairing together in Romantic Princess. They look very cute together too. Hahas.
Back to top Go down
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kaili-loves

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 11:25 am

hey, i heard ella's got a boyfreinds nows....
Back to top Go down
asngrl
Forum Mod
asngrl

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 6:57 am

no wayy!! ella got another boyfriend!!! =( I really like ella and chun together!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/chinadrama

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 11:43 am

yea, my friend told me bout it... i thought chun and ellla were gonna go out 4 sure
Back to top Go down
xoxdreamgurlazn209
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
xoxdreamgurlazn209

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 3:43 am

DUH CHUN ELLA HAHA LOL ALL DA WAY
im sorry those who are chun and angela
fans im more into chun and ella even though
dey didnt have much kissing scene he seem more
funny n relax wit ella and i think dey are more together
bonding haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/diane209
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:46 pm

trust me.....

I'LL LOOK GOOD WITH WU ZUN...100%!

AND WHY DOES ELLA BROKE UP WITH HIS BF???
GRRR.....!!!!!!!!!!!

*anyways,that's wht I think...I know that it's just another fantasy in my head....*sigh*

btw,I'll just say chun's better with ella(much better with me..LOL)
and I really think tht there's no chemistry with angela and wu zun...it's just a rumour and it's gone very fast...maybe she's too girly....

ALSO....
I don't know why but I really really really hate wu zun with ariel lin!
sorry to say but I really hate ariel lin badly.....

>wanna say sorry if I hurt ariel lin's and angela's fans....<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:18 pm

huh, y do u hate ariel lin??? LOL, she and joe are a perfect couple... LOL, man joe's new hair cut makes him look damn fine xD, and angela and wu zun look okay together... hey, they could be the next chun-gela or something.... -_--
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:27 pm

well...first I wanna say sorry because I said that 'openly'...
uhm..I think I don't like ariel because when I saw her the first time was in tokyo juliet(did I spell tht correctly?) and I thought she look really bad with the way she was dressing...
yeah I do think angela looks good with wu zun but maybe because the rumour went away really fast after the end of RP...
still I think ella looks good with him...but I don't really think chun has anything with ella but I think ella does...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:32 pm

LOL, sometimes i think that, its not likely that they'll date right at the moment cuc right now, their careers are really blooming so they don't have time for relationships until later on .. lOL, but i agree, i don't think tha wu zun and ella will be a couple, although, they do match!! CHUNELLA!! LOL
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:35 pm

yep...wu zun got so many offers and works and not to mention promoting fahrenheit's album...but I think wu zun won't take long since he's now 28 something...maybe he'll get married when he realized he's 30...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:38 pm

lOL, yea!!! i read somewhere it's lyk the same for mike he, he sed, righgt now he doesn't wanna b in a relationship cuz it might affect his career so when he's 30 he'd lyk to get married and hav kids!! lOL
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:40 pm

yeah..if I was a shining star I'll act and accept all the offers and so I can collect money as much as I can..because we are not famous forever...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:49 pm

tru tru.... LOL, money b4 love.... haha its sounds so cold hearted if i put it lyk that or .... career b4 family.. arrrh that sounds even worse... umz... saving up to support ur future family... ??? LOl XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you think wu zun would be cute with?   who do you think wu zun would be cute with? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who do you think wu zun would be cute with?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next