Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?

Go down 
3 posters

Look at the Title~!
Sw33tPandaZ (Ha)
Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Vote_lcap25%Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
AaronIluvU (Melly)
Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Vote_lcap25%Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Mrs_Calvin_Chen (Linee)
Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Vote_lcap0%Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
mrs_fahrenheit (Nia)
Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Vote_lcap0%Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
lovee fahrenheit (Angela)
 0% [ 0 ]
mel.b (Mel/Gramps)
Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Vote_lcap50%Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
musicluvr101 (Johan)
 0% [ 0 ]
-capucinox- (Kyle)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:40 am

Which SF member do u guys think would be the last person to become inactive?

I got bored and seems everyone tht was here b4 a lot and we thought would never go inactive became inactive like m'chelle

and other ppl so I set up a poll of the current most active member and see who does everyone think would last become inactive:)

I may not include someone cos they come here like once every week so I'm sorry:] I also included some who used to come a lot but been lagging lately like Linee

uhh u can't vote for yourself btw;]

no prizes just completely for fun<3

sorry if u guys don't think this is a good idea!
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:23 am

LOL, hwen i read hte title, i htought it sed, who do u think is next to bcum inactive, and i was lyk WAHHHT??
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:08 am

haha
Back to top Go down
kees
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
kees

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:46 am

i dont really know how to vote on this one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:57 am

well considering u just joined, i dont c how u can.. xD
Back to top Go down
kees
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
kees

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:06 am

well i could just vote 4 u, u've been on this since last year..
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:26 am

lols yeah well shes always here I mean she is the number 1 person on this forum who has the most post
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:32 am

before i think our admin chubbyxalisha will never go inactive!!!! look what happened now!! I haven't seen her since May!!! maybe we'll all go busy in time... My vote goes to... i'll think about it thouroughly?!/ maybe I'll vote later!!!
Back to top Go down
http://phey428.multiply.com/
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:03 am

yeah maybe but even when I'm busy like now I never can go away from this forum idk why

I'm soo weird hahas wonder what'll this forum will be like when I'm inactive 0.o" scareee
Back to top Go down
kees
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
kees

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:45 pm

yer, mell's been tellign me bout this since last year.. and i finally decided to join this year.. she ytalks bouot htis forum heaps.. and there's gud articles...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:07 pm

>.< have u voted yet?

also, dont call me porky here, cuz no one knows it as my nickname..
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:53 pm

why just now u wanted to join?

gramps seem like no one's voting lolsxDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:44 am

lol.. yea, people probably cant decide or somethign.. or they just dont go into the polls sections of the forum xD hahaha

lol, she decided to join now cuz it was bugging her that she didn't understand anything i was talking about plus when i retell atricles i dragg on about random stuffs.. so she wanted to c for herslef ...
Back to top Go down
kees
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
kees

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:54 am

damn straight..

i voted..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:06 am

u sure did... xD ty for it btw.. no one seems to b voting in this poll..
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:00 pm

yeah:[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:12 pm

kinda werid considering a few people have been voting on the other polls.. just not this one..
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:05 am

yeah hmm I wish they would cos 3 vote isn't going to determine anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:18 pm

lol.. yea hahaha.. czu one of the votes was from kae and she only voted for me cuz i talk about this forum heaps.. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?   Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the last SF Member u would think 2 becum inactive?
Page 1 of 1