Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.

Go down 
+16
rheiyapot
myawantsicecream
x33fahrenheitx33
buttelle41
ilovechenyirux3
xiiaoyu
kaili-loves
lilazngrl4evea
madi
AaronIluvU
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
m'chelle
Sw33tPandaZ
chubbyxalisha
sweetxmonkii
Alwaysdreaming
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alwaysdreaming
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Alwaysdreaming

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. Empty
PostSubject: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 7:57 pm

Say Calvin decided to call one of his fans up for a 10 minutes conversation, and you were chosen.

What would you say?

Would you end up saying close to nothing because your heart is pumping too fast?
Would you start crying because YOU finally get to have a private talk with your idol?
Would you just go rambling on about 50 different topics, then to realize you were not making much sense? hehe (This happens to me when Im nervous)

*I would tell him to take this 10 minutes and just use it to vent to me. I would tell him that I hope he would use this 10 minutes and consider me a friend. He can talk to me about his stresses. He could talk to me about his happy moments. I would tell him that he can be in charge of the conversation and where it is going, because I do not, for even a second, want him to think I am interrogating him like news reporters do. I want to be a friend and to listen.*

hehe. Thanks for listening! Now I want to hear what you would do. geek
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 3:38 am

omg i'll probably be soo excited i'll just scream i love u!!! haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sweetxmonkii
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 4:41 pm

Knowing me, i would proberly cry.
Beause i'm a cry baby.

But if i managed to hold my tears in, i would like to tell him that all four of them are doing a wonderful job and don't let small things get too you and don't be afraid to take challenges. Because i think life is about living it to the max. But what ever you do remeber safety and health first. and Take Care.

And then the rest of the 5-6 minutes i'll probery do the listening.
xP
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 4:43 am

I'll be speechless at first, then once I gain the courage to speak I would ask him questions that pops into my head, like how it's being so popular with the fans and stuff like that, then I would tell him he could ask me questions too. I would also tell him that Fahrenheit is awesome and that they are the best band (in my opinion)
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 5:15 am

haha THEY R DA BESTEST BAND!!!
Back to top Go down
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 2:36 pm

lol...im probably ask him to tell all his lame joke and i'll tell him mine too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 1:12 pm

HAHA, yer. he's supposed to b tha funny one or sumthing. but his jokes r really lame. LOL
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 10:29 pm

wich makes ppl laugh lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 11:32 am

LOL yer pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 3:45 am

i would be so speechless at first. i would ask him a lotta questions but not like news reporters. i want him to tell me about life and about other things and annoying stuff, like the kind of stuff two close friends talk about. cheers
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 12:36 am

I would probably ask him how does it feel to be a star and have few fans. no offense and then would ask if I could talk to Arron JK lol
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 5:07 am

lol..hmmm... i would scream.. OMG! OMG! hahahaha XD
if i'm nervous or excited i couldn't think straight so i don't think could talk much to Calvin in the 10min.. =D
Back to top Go down
lilazngrl4evea
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
lilazngrl4evea

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 8:02 am

I would probably be so excited and then tell him what a great job him and the rest of Fahrenheit are doing and tell him no matter what happens we fans will always support him.
Back to top Go down
http://foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com
kaili-loves
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
kaili-loves

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 11:06 am

I think i will be way too excited.. & slowly clam myself down to talk to him! Hahas. && will ask him to take care && jiayou!! hahas..
Back to top Go down
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kaili-loves
xiiaoyu
Forum Mod
xiiaoyu

Female
Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

I think I'll first...
keep quiet.
Then say
"Hey! I'm one of your fans. I like you a WHOLE LOT. So can we talk for more then ten minutes? Please~?"
Then I'll tell him that FRH has been doing such a great job and how we at SF will always support them (:

Then it's his turn to talk.

Btw, you all know FRH came to Singapore for the HIT awards right, did you know they won the award for the "Most popular newcomers". I just realised when I was listening to the radio this afternoon. OK, I bet you guys already know.
Back to top Go down
http://ichigan.blogspot.com
ilovechenyirux3
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
ilovechenyirux3

Female
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 6:54 pm

me.. hmm. if he like Answers hello i will just hang up and screams!
so i am quitr crazy at times ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.den-icia.blogspot.com
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 7:36 pm

That would be impolite though... and maybe he'll get angry. I suggest you don't xP since your time to talk with him is already short enough.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
ilovechenyirux3
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
ilovechenyirux3

Female
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 9:21 pm

hahas no la i am not that
maybe i will just get relax a bit and then ask him what he likes and stuffs like a interview but more personal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.den-icia.blogspot.com
buttelle41
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 5:28 pm

i'll try to keep calm. if not, he'll think i'm psycho x] ahhaha. hmmm, talk about his life... and my life... goals to achieve.
AND ASK FOR 10 MORE HOURS! Very Happy okay ba? Razz
Back to top Go down
x33fahrenheitx33
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
x33fahrenheitx33

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:33 pm

never thought of this question before.. lolx. probably i will cry and get my tounge twisted and just hang there for a few seconds before getting back to reality.. lolx.
hmm.. its really difficult to say haha...
i forgot which artise also called up his fan, because such thing is hardly possible to happen, in the end, the fan solded him for acting as that particular artise and hang up the phone.. lolx
if this really happen.... if i m in a bad mood, probably i will hang up the phone lolx...
hmm.. but if it really happens and confirmed that he is calvin, maybe it will be a wonderful experience.. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://nxy-luv-fahrenheit.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:43 am

LOL!! cry? haha.. i dont think mi would.. but i'd be squeeling and jumping up and down HEAPS and probably really speachless.. xD .. so it'd probably be a waste of time haha xP
Back to top Go down
x33fahrenheitx33
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
x33fahrenheitx33

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:10 pm

coz whenever i get excited or nervous i will just break down and cry... just like when my dad allowed me to watch fahrenheit concert plus sponsor me the money.. lolx
hmm.. so i guess if the phone call is real... i will cry.. lolx!!! hmm... over-joyed i guess.~
Back to top Go down
http://nxy-luv-fahrenheit.blogspot.com/
myawantsicecream
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
myawantsicecream

Female
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: <3   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:48 am

Haha, since im so sensitive i'd probably start crying. I'll probably introduce myself first. Ask him how his day was, ask how being is fahrenheit is. I'll tell him i love his smile and he sings so well. Oh & tell him that i said hi to aaron, jiro and Chun ; can't forget about them ! and just explain to him why i adore him so much. Razz
Back to top Go down
rheiyapot
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie
rheiyapot

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 pm

maybe i will open a conversation about his college course and why does he pursue the career of singing rather than the field of economics.
newbie.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Ann

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:52 am

I would prolly be speechless at first. Then i would say fahrenheit's been doing a good job i hope u'll keep up the good work and always do ur best =D and i would prolly add in "ur soo awesome i wish i could talk to u for a looonng time" XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.   Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Spending 10 minutes on the phone with Calvin.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next