Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Wu Chun's Blog Entries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Wu Chun's Blog Entries Empty
PostSubject: Wu Chun's Blog Entries   Wu Chun's Blog Entries EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:28 pm

[28.04.08] I am BACK!
Originally Posted by smashers7nisa on ifahrenheitsfc.proboards88.com

Well, I guess this is the first time i disappear from the limelight for so long...
Miss me?
Miss those yummy pictures?
What if i disappear from the limelight for good...Are you gonna miss me more?
Just kidding ...hahaaa!

As you guys know, I'm now in Shanghai filming my debut movie. Lots of things I wanna share with you guys but its too much that I don't even know how to start! Everything seems so fresh to me and it brought back memories of my debut drama 'Tokyo Juliet'. Working in a new city with new faces, new means of filming and first time acting an ancient role... WOW, everything seems so FRESH which is why I needed time to adapt to all these plus I really wanna perform well in this movie... therefore, I need to devote most of my time to this movie now! I have learnt a lot so far and I guess I improved quuite a bit! It's so much different from TV dramas and this role is really challenging! And for this movie, everyone will see a different me and I think I'm gonna surprise u all a little...hahaa! I came across a quote from an article last few days and it somehow describe the way i feel towards my showbiz career all these while - ' I am willing to put myself through anything; temporary pain or discomfort means nothing to me as long as i can see that the experience will take me to a new level. I am interested in the unknown, and the only path to the unknown is through breaking barriers, an often painful and scary process.' Its so meaningful, isnt it?

Well, if you're gonna ask me if I have high hopes on the outcome if this movie… Well, Of course! Though I always tell you guys I don't really care what the outcome is for all the things I do but... I do work hard hoping for good response but if the outcome doesn't turn out well or up to expectation, I will still be ok coz I know I tried my best already and will not regret!

During the filming process, my feel for this movie got stronger day after day... Honestly, It's a decision that I will never regret and I guess not many actors get to experience this much in their first movie. Also, the whole crew have been extremely professional, caring, fun to work with and the working environment is great! Most importantly, I am very lucky to be able to work with 2 great directors - Jingle Ma, a director who is very good in filming romantic dramas and teaming up with Tony Ching, who is without any doubt a very famous international action choreographer..."Hey Lucky Chun, What else do u expect?" I truly have the best of both world so i really treasure this great opportunity given to me!

Actually, I am also starting to miss Taiwan - I will go back end of this month and there are tons of work and activities waiting for me... In fact, it's the first time feeling so excited returning to taiwan. Honestly, this feeling is the same as if I am going back to brunei and hoping to stay there longer! I believe when this movie has wrapped up, I will have a similar feeling... miss the crews, the working environment and all the cities we filmed at. Sigh... life is really complicated! Imagine how good it is if we could just grab everything we want with our hands anytime, anywhere... haha! Cherish yeah
A reminder again - If we cannot do great things, we can do small things in a great way. Remember, Drink tons of water and eat lots of fruits and vegetables everyday... Influence your loved ones to develop this good habit too ok

Quote to share: -
I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying ~ The Great Michael Jordan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE'S ANOTHER BLOG:
Massive Earthquake disaster in Sze Chuan!

吳尊(2008-05-15 18:20:26) 回覆:
Massive Earthquake disaster in Sze Chuan!

Ever imagined this to happen in your area???

I was filming in Shanghai when this disaster happened and it was soclose! When I heard about it, many thoughts really came to my mind!

I started to imagine what could have happened if this disaster occur at our filming venue! Would I still be
alive now??? What will happen to my family? What will happen to those who are close to me? How will they
feel right now? Some became alone, some lost the lives of their loved ones, some lost their shelter, some
would have no tears left in their eyes, etc... These are the feelings of all those who are affected by this
devastating earthquake and it‘s really tough! Although we can in our mind picture what is going on at the
affected areas but it‘s hard for us to imagine what the people there are really feeling now. It‘s way more
sad than we can ever imagined... More SAD!

We are so LUCKY...

Will this happen to us tomorrow? No one knows...

I guess we as human beings should do something to help them recover their loss as much as possible... Every
small contribution from so many of you around the world will make ahuge difference to their lives and they need it very badly now! Sinceit already happened, we can‘t do much BUT what we can do now is
to give support to what lies ahead of them... To make them STRONGER!

There are many ways we can help through trustworthy organizations and I am glad to know there are many
some fans club who are in the process of contributing to this crisis.

Thank you and let all of us help make this world a better place to live in.

‘The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention.‘

Chun's updated entry (mentions of June & July schedule) Jun 12, '08 11:59 AM
by Yvonne for group fahrenheitfans
http://fahrenheitfans.multiply.com/journal/item/58

12 ˜ZŒŽ, 2008 19:27
3 years...

3 years...in showbiz!

The duration is neither short nor long. However, this career has given me full of hardship along with touching and joyful moments! More importantly, It has given us the chance to 'Know & Influence' each other and to let the people around this world get to know a very simple guy from a small country like Brunei... hahaa!

During the past 3 years, I have to admit that I experienced a lot and when I come to think of it, all these experiences happen not only from my hardship but from all the great opportunities which came along because of the support from all of you! From my 1st drama and Fahrenheitfs 1st album to my 3rd drama and Fahrenheitfs 2nd album and now my 1st movie and Fahrenheitfs Asia concert tourcWow, its unbelievable! Honestly, I really do cherish every single moment and always hope to make myself better. I really don't know why I am giving myself all these pressure. Itfs indescribablec

maybe it's due to the huge sacrifice of parting with my familyc

maybe it's the culture of this biz, maybe it's the support from all of youc

maybe I am trying to challenge myself to do things I have always been always of doing!

Whatever it is, I am really grateful to everyone who supported me all these while, many who influenced me and I have always told myself that I need to absorb as much as possible because everything that happens around us everyday is a lesson and a great learning experience. I always tell myself try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value...No Rush, ––˜Ò

My debut movie is about to wrap up soonc Such a nice crew along the way and of course, I can now feel that I will miss each and every filming moment with all these wonderful people! Filming this movie has been the happiest decision I have made and though I don't know what the outcome will be... like what I've always said, I did my best so whatfs important to me is the experience that I encounter and the challengec I met many nice people, 2 directors who are unbelievably thoughtful and hard working and most important of all, I find satisfaction in my work as an actor because I am willing to learn and they are very willing to teachcMarvelous! Michael Jordan once said "You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." Hey Michael, I am listening! Hahaha

Having traveled to various cities in China for the past 2 months, it has given me different feelings and memories. I realized that in many places there are still people who are living a very simple lifec Maybe they live their whole life without shopping or entertainment... but still... they do spend time with their family, growing fruits and veges and even selling a big basket of strawberries for only RMB5! Hey, what's wrong with that? Are you able to adapt to this kind of life? Yes or No? Well, when you think of it... that's the life they had ever since they were born into this world. I did approach few and had a short chat with them and they are happy with their lifecthat's all that matters, isnft it? It really proves that happiness can be very simple. It's actually up to you if u wants to be happy or notc For me, life in showbiz is very complicated but I guess I am lucky that I am from Brunei and I have always and will try to live a simple life because I think being simple is the key to happinesscTry it JFight for your happiness like a WARRIOR!

Well, I have been busy focusing on filming my debut movie for the past 2 months andcTonnnnns of activities coming up and can't wait to meet all of you! YEAH, good good good..hahaa!!!

16 June ~ Beijing for Zespri Kiwi activity

17 June ~ Shanghai for Shanghai Film Festival

21 June ~ Taipei for Zespri Kiwi activity

12 - 14 July ~ Philippines for Romantic Princess promotion

19 July ~ Taipei for Guerlain activity

26 July ~ Tai Chung for Guerlain activity

24 and 27 July ~ Taipei for Hotshot activity

28 and 29th July ~ Japan for Butterfly Lovers promotion

30 and 31 July ~ Korea for Romantic Princess promotion

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but remember... it's never too late!"

"Anyone can start today and make a new ending."

Last edited by fae042808 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phey428.multiply.com/
loveee fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
loveee fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun's Blog Entries   Wu Chun's Blog Entries EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:28 am

heheeeeee..
is this from wuchun's blog??
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun's Blog Entries   Wu Chun's Blog Entries EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:41 pm

yes it is from the blog that he posted.

here's the latest from his blog in fahrenciti:

08 八月, 2008 15:44
Superman is back!

Phewwww… Finally, Superman got little time tonight to complete his unfinished blog

After Butterfly Lovers wrapped up, I was ready for tons of jobs that were lining up but never did I expect that the heavy workload... workload which I myself, someone who thinks himself as a Superman, finally came to feel tiredness in his life... WOW!!! To me, there are good and bad in every moment of my experiences that's why I've always told myself that I am lucky for all the opportunities and I will always cherish every moment and be responsible not only to myself but to everyone so I wont live a regretful life. No matter how tired I am, there's always happiness when it comes to visiting all the countries I've visited recently and here, I really wanna thank everyone from all parts of the world who has been supporting me all these while…

The Philippines - Visiting Phil has always been my 1st priority! Although I've been to Phil a couple of times already, its always different when it comes to work and I've always loved to meet those who have supported us all these while... anyhow... mission accomplished!!! haha! "Maraming Salamat"!

Korea - Really had a great time during the Romantic Princess Celebration with all my Korean supporters… Well, I can speak better Korean now… haha! Su Go Ha Say So Yo

Japan - Attended my 1st Butterfly Lovers press conference outside China and surprisingly it was Japan!!! I also spent one whole day filming a program for a a Japanese TV channel discovering the life of NINJAS… Another Great experience for me!

HK - I did something crazy this time!

Managed to sneak out late at night after supper with my director around 2.30am! It came to a point where I felt so much like walking along the streets in HK… I walked alone from JORDAN to TSIM SHA TSUI and along the streets where I used to go before my showbiz life. I always walk 4 years ago and although its already 3am and all shops are close, i am still full of energy J Its unbelievable and I dotn know when I can do that again…hahaa!

One of the letters I've read recently and would like to share it with the rest of the world: -
We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are. After that we're frustrated that we have teen-agers to deal with. We will certainly be happy when they are out of that stage. We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get a nicer car, are able to go on a nice vacation, when we retire. The truth is, there's no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when?
Your life will always be filled with challenges. It's best to admit this to yourself and decide to be happy anyway. One of my favourite quotes from Alfred D'Souza. Ha said, "For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin-Real Life. But they was always some abstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were in my life."
This perspective has helped me see that there is no way to happiness. Hapiness is the way. So, treasure every moment that you have. And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with… and remember that time waits for no one!!!

So Stop waiting until you finish school, until you go back to school, until you lose 10 pounds, until you have kids, until your kids leave the house, until you start work, unitl you retire, until you get married, until you get divorced, until Friday night, until Sunday morning, until you get a new car or home, until your car or home is paid off, until spring, until summer, until when??? Until you got no more chance to decide that there is no…
Better time than right now to be happy.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

How do you guys feel after reading the above? I am sure you will think a lot… Well, JUST DO IT but Don't Rush yourself or give yourself too much pressure, ok?
Remember... Happiness is in your own hands.

Honestly, there are many things that we wanna say and have always kept in our heart… Well... It's time! I know I don't have to wait till Valentine's day to say this but RIGHT NOW at THIS MOMENT, I wanna express all my thanks for all you guys have done… My family, My supporters, My colleagues, My friends and everyone who has been truthful to me... Thank you and I Love you all! Wow… really not easy to say the word LOVE and I'm feeling a little shy right now even though I'm not expressing verbally… haha!
Errr... JUST DO IT !!!
Happy Chinese Valentine's day, Happy Pa Pa day, 2008 Beijing Olympic 加油!!!

all credits to Chun and Fahrenciti
Back to top Go down
http://phey428.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wu Chun's Blog Entries   Wu Chun's Blog Entries Empty

Back to top Go down

Wu Chun's Blog Entries
Page 1 of 1