Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

fahrenheit's popularity is hot.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

fahrenheit's popularity is hot. Empty
PostSubject: fahrenheit's popularity is hot.   fahrenheit's popularity is hot. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:26 pm

fahrenheit's popularity is hot. Fahrenheit_6

After Fahrenheit became popular they've became extremely hot everywhere, going anywhere to do sing sign functions you'll see golden hair blue eyed chasing fans, some fans from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Malaysia and other Asian fans have come to support the event causing the group members to speak a few words in Cantonese, Japanese and sometimes even a few words of English to greet, and everytime at the end of the functions the tongue is just about twisted.

Earlier Fahrenheit was in Tainan doing a signing function, accidently they discovered some exoctic faces of girls excitedly lining up for the signing. Later Wu Zun with a bit of better English (Note didn't the reporter remember Calvin is from Canada too?) asked in more details to find out that they were from Australia and Czech Republic, and even saw the Taiwanese idol drama "Hana Kimi", causing them to be mesmerized by Wu Zun making the staff stunned. The other female from Czech Republic is studying chinese in Taiwan, she also loves Fahrenheit's sunshine & candid personalities.

Actually Fahrenheit has many fans in Asia, once they hold any large functions, fans will get together from all over to attend, once staying it could be 10 days to half a month and they would also follow them all over Taiwan. To be grateful to the foreign fans' support, the group members not only signed but also had to switch to different languages; Hong Kong fans in Cantonese, fans from Japan changing to Japanese, even with Korean fans they would show off a coupole of Korean greetings, their collegues said this is like a cogress meeting, the four are acting as "language translators". Jiro laughed saying: "Have you eaten?", "Are you cold", "Thank you", "Worked Hard" these types of simple words they're capable of, but a bit more difficult then it we won't cover us!

Not only many fans, they're amount of presents are "from all different places different variety", even some fans bringing all the way from Brunei's local specialty "Portland shrimp" for Wu Zun to get a taste of home, but at the end because the work van had no fridge, it turned bad about a whole day of sitting, the record company could only say: "For the sake of their idols health, any edible items are not allowed!"

Translated by Cmiley@AF
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: fahrenheit's popularity is hot.   fahrenheit's popularity is hot. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:39 am

holy sheet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fahrenheit's popularity is hot.   fahrenheit's popularity is hot. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:56 am

waaaaa, i wish that australian person was me, cuz then i wouldv'e sed wo ai jiro rather than havb u eaten!!
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: fahrenheit's popularity is hot.   fahrenheit's popularity is hot. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:44 pm

when I see chun I'll act as kid cuz tht's the only reason I can ask for a hug hehe
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: fahrenheit's popularity is hot.   fahrenheit's popularity is hot. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:01 am

lol. i would be in heaven to be near calvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fahrenheit's popularity is hot.   fahrenheit's popularity is hot. Empty

Back to top Go down

fahrenheit's popularity is hot.
Page 1 of 1