Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! Empty
PostSubject: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:26 pm

Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! Thumb_12

Source: Liberty Times
Translation: wendy @ http://asianeu.net/forums/

Show Luo and Wu Zun filming for Hot Shot pretends to have feelings, posting up intimate photos on the internet, creating huge laughs.

Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed

(Xiao Zhu) Show Luo exposes his 'girlfriend' who's also in the entertainment industry, scaring many fans!

Wanting everyone's blessing, Fans laugh at him

Show Luo, who will be singing in Hong Kong tonight, earlier posted on his "I Love Big Stars" blog an entry titled "My Girlfriend Exposed!" He also posted up pictures, scaring many fans to rush to read the entry. However, no one would have guessed that the 'entertainment industry girlfriend' he was talking about was his co-star on new idol-drama Hot Shot, Wu Zun. Pictures show them almost kissing (as seen above). Fans couldn't help but laugh: "Hahaha, pretending to be gay, but your relationship seems to be very good!"

Xiao Zhu rambles on, not only saying that Wu Zun is his girlfriend, he also wrote that: "He only wants to be the great girl that quietly supports me from behind the scenes. Next time you see us walking hand-in-hand in the streets, remember to give us your blessings!" He even wrote that the gift he wanted to give Wu Zun for Valentine's Day is a body-building equipment, "So that his body becomes even more fit!"

Seeing Xiao Zhu pretending to be so intimate with Wu Zun, fans purposefully use his album's name to make fun of him: "Xiao Zhu's natural taste really is 『舞所不在』."

Wu Zun bewildered that Xiao Zhu named him his 'girlfriend', with his fans sticking close to watch, purposefully said to Xiao Zhu during filming: "I heard that I'm your girlfriend!" Xiao Zhu can only awkwardly smile.

Singing in Hong Kong tonight, doctor awaits orders

Tonight is Xiao Zhu's first time singing in Hong Kong. Earlier when they were filming for Hot Shot, it turns out that there were suppose to be two heavy rain scenes. However the director, keeping in mind that Xiao Zhu will be holding a concert, especially cancelled the scenes for him because he was afraid that Xiao Zhu would catch a cold, making Xiao Zhu very moved.

Earlier the weather became bitterly cold. Since he only wears a basketball jersey to film, everyday when he goes home, he would quickly open the heat and take a hot water bath. All of this because he didn't want to be sick for the 2 day concert. In addition to seeing both Chinese and Western doctors, his manager also made an appointment for him with a Hong Kong doctor for in case he sang until his voice becomes hoarse or loses his voice, they could then tell the doctor to do a 'vocal-cord blood-letting process' (聲帶放血處理).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 4:07 pm

xDDD so cute!! xP

show luo is so funny!
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 4:52 pm

how daaaaaaaaaaaaaaare show luo?!?!?!?!??!!?
wu zun's all MINE!!!MINE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 8:22 pm

xP Show is very entertaining. I can't wait till the drama comes out.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:53 am

whoa! is chun gay? o_O
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 4:04 am

Haha no he's just being playful xP
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 4:14 am

well, yeah, like that one time where calvin and arron kissed and jiro and chun kissed
Back to top Go down
honeyybee.star
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
honeyybee.star

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:04 am

oh my!!

hahaa!
so funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:02 pm

xD, the drama's called hot shot yer?
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:58 am

yeah think so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:04 pm

xD, its gonna be awesome xD but i gotta say,'sigh' another drama about basketball or something...? LOL, (bull fighting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!   Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Luo and Wu Zun intimate photos exposed!
Page 1 of 1