Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food Empty
PostSubject: Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food   Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food Thumb_10
Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food Thumb_11

Photo Credits: Yam

Source: UDN
Translated by Cmiley

Fahrenheit is getting ready for the "HITO Pop Music Awards" held in Kaohsiung, Cijin Island (Peninsula), the four's appearence were madly eating the seafood and gourmet, this almost scared the staff. Jiro loves to eat clams, not only filling up the hot pot with clams, he also put in many shell essence for the soup base, this way of eating is to make "extra supplements".

Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food Thumb_12

Fahrenheit going to Cijin, Kaohsiung, they specially went to one of the local seafood restaurant to learn about cooking seafood. Since Jiro loves to eat clams, even the soup base he added the shell essence of the clams, this type of eating let the staff say: "too much supplements 太補了". Calvin revealed, once for breakfast at 12 large oysters, making everyone ask what was the feeling? Calvin could only laugh and day: "There's a feeling of wanting to get up."

Not only seafood, Wu Zun also loves to eat Taiwan's snack; fried oyster puff, but Jiro kept on revealing that Wu Zun once in one breath drank 7 Almond soups. At the time when the function ended, seeing Wu Zun bent leaning towards the van, everyone originally thought he must be not feeling well, who would've thought Wu Zun ate too much and felt like puking! Wu Zun was embarassed and laughed: "At that time even the throat smelt like Almond soup, was really afraid it would puke out, even wanting to sit in the van was not possible, because the stomach was too full."

I've found another similar article that had some more details regarding Aaron, so here it is below:

Source: Yam

Aaron's Knife Skills 100%

Fahrenheit at the seafood restaurant also learnt a few skills and cutting fresh fish skills, everyone originally thought having been a chef in "It Started with a Kiss" Jiro with knife skills would be the winner, but he lost power at the scene, but it was Aaron that received 100 points high mark from the chef; Wu Zun displayed seriously his cooking talents, he carved vegetable flowers on display of the sashimi plate, Calvin laughingly said it looked like "luan zang gang 亂葬崗" messy burying position, once this came out Wu Zun immediately took a piece of sashimi and fed it to Calvin saying: "Eat Food! Don't Talk la!"
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food   Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 9:50 am

eh, nothing about calvin here.... >.>
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food   Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:11 am

well I think there is mommy!^^
read it CAREFULLY...=]]
and mwuahaha melody's finally back!!xDDD
Back to top Go down
loveee fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
loveee fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food   Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:23 am

hahahaaa. so funny.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food   Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:27 am

eh, only two lines.
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food   Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 12:45 pm

woooooooooooah loveee fahrenheit ur finally here!^^
haha remember me??=]]]
and mommy even if there's only two lineS it's ok cuz he's the spokesman of fahrenheit!xDxD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food   Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 4:43 pm

LOL!! haha, arh, can't believe aaron bet jiro, so dissapointing, xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food   Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food Empty

Back to top Go down

Fahrenheit Loves Seafood,Wu Zun Cant Overcome Delicious Food
Page 1 of 1