Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop

Go down 
+6
xiiaoyu
sabrinac
xiiaobu
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
AaronIluvU
chubbyxalisha
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:10 pm

i think teh ledgend of chivalries is the 2nd season of BSM, but like KO One nd X family, they kind of have no relevance to each other
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:14 pm

The characters were changed on "legend of the brown sugar rivalries". That's why I was thinking of that day and night. I've got complete confusion...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/natsumikan27

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:34 pm

LMAO yea!! they changed the coupling xP i like this coupleign as well xD but so annoyign how they like each otehr but dont want to hurt the other person's feelings..
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Who were coupled there? No more GuiWang?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:54 pm

nups, guigui wasnt in this one, i think her name is xiao xu pronounced (shaow shoo) LOL and wang zi together but at the beginning wang zi and that squeecky voice girl are together but she goes off with this other guy..
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:38 am

I knew someone on Legend of the Brown Sugar Rivalries, it's YaTou, she has a very cute voice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:00 am

LMAO!! that's the girl LOL

but i think its better that there's less characters. BSM was kinda annoying because of the multiple relationships.. LOL
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Yah, there were the whole group of "bang bang tang" and "hey girl", if you add those groups, they're very many...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:49 am

LMAO!! i luved william and that other girl's relationship though.. senior something arather LOL.. it was probably the funniest and most romantic hhaha.. he proposed to her and everthing soo ke ai!!
Back to top Go down
lainex2
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie
lainex2

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 pm

i see. i love BSM! and i love FLH as well as BBT. i cant really decide whose better, probably FLH though. this is one of the very few forums i found which doesnt rant about "bbt sucks! flh rocks much more"
good Very Happy

i think both groups have their own good points, just like every single group. i like bbt because all the guys are really cute! but flh because their a little more talented, especially in singing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:00 pm

LOl! flh is more talented- no offence HAHA

but im with you there! there's something about bbt that attracts everyone xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop   Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bang Bang Tang, Lollipop
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6