Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Hello. I'm New

Go down 
+6
WreckedAngel
Sw33tPandaZ
xiiaobu
mrs fahrenheit
chubbyxalisha
ilubbjiro4eva
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Hello. I'm New - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 4:15 am

omg whatevs
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 12:39 pm

lau lau, hmmm.... i have a freinds hu's sorta emo, he acts normal infront of everyone but he does try to hurt himself when he thinks no bodys looking.. but i caught him a couple times... and i managed to convinve him to never cut himself ever again... he's quite normal now... xP
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 5:20 pm

omg omg cut himself???
man I don't wanna be emo EVER!!!!!!!!!
but I love how emo(ers) drees...it's so..well...nice I think..
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 8:33 pm

You sound like a friend of mines. She's obsessed with the way emo people dresses as well ^-^;
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 12:18 am

i'm the kind of emo person who does not cry or but b/c when u really think about it, it's just pointless. cutting and crying wont gain u anything. i just lie there and write and listen to emo songs.
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 1:51 am

That's good. Hurting yourself is a horrible thing to do. Writing in a journal is really great. I keep one. I write in it whenever I am upset or angry or even happy. It just keeps my emotions in line so I don't go berserk. "/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 3:41 pm

mm, good advice as usual Ha, xDD, or u noe, does ur skool have a counciler? we just got one, and ive been thinking bout going in there and trying to mess with her brain... hahaha, xP but my freind says, im too weird and wont allow me to, xD, but im sure someone will try to mess with her soon... xDD
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Hah thanks Mel x) We have a bunch of councilors! We are assigned a councilor by our last names. I don't bother going to them for anything besides schedule related stuff and that happens only once a year when we're picking out our schedule for the following year. Usually I rather write things down in my journal, talk to my parents or friends since they know me better. Though I really should get to know my councilor more because she's the one that will help me with the college paperworks ^-^;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 12:37 pm

LOL, but also counciler's are lyk total strangers and u dont have to worry bout talking to them ever again after skool, xP so u can tell them whatever you want.. xD
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:46 pm

True, but then to me it seems awkward.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 6:58 am

hey, a journal is one of the greatest things that u can have. (well, at least i think so for those ppl who disagree)
well, i havent written in it for 2 whole months. it's a daily must for me. and i wish i could catch up.... -__-

awkward talking about ur deepest feelings to a total stranger...
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:35 am

It is weird talking about your innermost thoughts to a stranger. That's why I feel more comfortable talking to people I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:16 pm

lol, really? i reckon its awkward if u tell someone u noe cuz they might judge u for it.. ><"

i think talking to counciler's are the best cuz u also get their opinion sometimes and you feel as if someone's listening to u, but u noe, u could make a blog, random people comment on them sometimes.. its pretty cool, cuz they mite giv u advice and stuff, and u neva hav to meet or c them!
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:38 pm

That's true, but the people who knows you best knows what advices to give you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:06 pm

lol, yea.. i suppose, unless it has something to do with friendship groups, because their opinions would be biased.. lol did i use that word int he correct tense? -_-"
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:04 am

yeah, u did, gramps
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 2:48 am

Yeah, I understand what you are trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm New   Hello. I'm New - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm New
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support Fahrenheit :: Welcome To Support Fahrenheit :: I'm a Newbie-
Jump to: