Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV Empty
PostSubject: 12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV   12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 9:44 pm

12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV Fahrenheitincostumes

Information taken from www.omy.sg

【聯合報╱記者袁世珮/台北報導】

2008.01.12 03:33 am

飛輪海會擺帥裝酷,為了討女生歡心,耍可愛也很在行。

配合專輯「雙面飛輪海」,他們一會兒男人、一會兒男孩,昨天拍「心裡有數」MV,更是變身可愛動物,只不過第1次套上毛絨絨的動物裝,4個人的新鮮感只維持5分鐘,接著就熱到汗流浹背。正巧飛輪海即將到零下30℃的蒙古演出,4人突發奇想:「不如就帶這套衣服去演出吧。」

4 人各有角色扮演,辰亦儒是兔子、汪東城當無尾熊、炎亞綸是小棕熊,而吳尊則變成小花狗。辰亦儒得意地跳起嘻哈,「你們有見過會rap的兔子嗎?」但動物裝的手只有4根手指,讓他們連麥克風都握不牢,大腳更害他們全變成鴨子,幸好聽到大家讚他們「卡哇依」,吳尊甩甩汗髮:「我們本來就可愛啊。」

Fahrenheit can act handsome & also pose cool, however, for their female fans, they are also able to act cute.

Along with their latest album "Shuang Main Fei Lun Hai", they can be men and also boys. In the filming of "Xin Li You Shu" MV yesterday, they wore cute animal costumes. After wearing the cute animal costumes for the 1st time for only 5 minutes, they were perspiring non stop. Just coincidence that Fahrenheit will be flying to Mongolia, of temperature -30 degrees C, for filming, 4 of them suddenly thought, "Why don't we bring these costumes there for filming?"

Each of them have their own character. Cheng Yi Ru's a rabbit, Jiro's a koala bear, Aaron's a bear, while Wu Zun's a dog. Cheng Yi Ru enthusiatically danced and asked, "Have you all seen a rabbit which raps and dances?". The costumes' hand allowed only 4 fingers, which makes even holding the microphone difficult, their costumes' big feet them become like those of ducks. Luckily people said that they were cute, "kawaii". Wu Zun says, "We are originally cute ah!", after shaking his sweat filled hair.

Credits to: Yuki on Multiply for translating.

----------------------------------------------------

I thought they looked really cute. xP If any of you guys happen to be members of Multiply you can view more pictures of them in the costumes HERE <= Just click on the word 'HERE'
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV   12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 11:56 am

LOL fahrenheit looks really adorable in those costumes!!kawaii!(^_^)
but I think aaron and calvin suits the most in those costumes...aaron being a
bear looks really 'him'...haha calvin wearing those rabbit costume reminds me of his pigtails pig
as for my wu zun I think he looks good in anything.. Smile
can't wait for the mv to be out! lol!
Back to top Go down
loving_CAL
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
loving_CAL

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV   12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 12:10 pm

totally agree with nia.. (nia right?) Question

the four of them look good in their outfits, just that why pink for calvin?? *sigh* it's not that i'm complaining or anything.. it's just that i don't really have the eyes for pink..

but anyway, calvin still look good in his rabbit costume! yea, the rapping rabbit! Very Happy

i've watched a clip from their MV. and i pity Chun. he looked really hot in his costume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKs3BmsM2I0
Back to top Go down
http://jonnelyn.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: 12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV   12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 12:11 pm

ahhhh, Jiro wearing aussie animal icon >.< i luv him!!! lol, the all look soooo adorable!!! ke ai!
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV   12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 12:17 pm

yeah I'm nia...looks like you remember my name so fast!
and of course I'm agree with wht you said...chun looks good in his costume!
Back to top Go down
loving_CAL
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
loving_CAL

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV   12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 12:32 pm

of course i remember you.. you are one of those friends whom i remembered the name.. ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://jonnelyn.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV   12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV Empty

Back to top Go down

12.1.08 Filming of 'Xin Li You Shu' MV
Page 1 of 1