Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH?

Go down 
+11
yellowscorpion018
TranlvsJiro
x33fahrenheitx33
Sw33tPandaZ
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
sabrinac
missFOB
xiiaobu
AaronIluvU
WreckedAngel
Affectueux
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

S.H.E
Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 11 ]
F.I.R.
Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lollipop / Bang Bang Tang
Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Wang Lee Hom
Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Nicholas Teo
Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Alan Luo
Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Angela Zhang (the girl who plays Xiao Mai)
 0% [ 0 ]
Cyndi Wang
 0% [ 0 ]
Danson Tang
Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Other one , who?
Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH?   Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm starting to really like some american bands:

Owl City
never say never
Hellogoodbye
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
himawari
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
himawari

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH?   Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Quote :
I'm starting to really like some american bands:

Owl City
never say never
Hellogoodbye

i like Owl City too!
and Never Say Never but it irritates me when a new artist from a reality show here imitates it. well, he's good but i still don't like imitators...

i love the melody of asian songs but i understand english songs much better and enjoy it on that matter.
IT"S A TIE!
Back to top Go down
Kawaii Rockers
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
Kawaii Rockers

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH?   Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:47 pm

I love all of the above but I choose danson tang~

Maybe because I see him in KO One, X family, Hana Kimi, Rolling love and They kiss again....
And his latest album D 1 second~
the song he feat with F(X)'s amber (I'm back) and the song hui se he ti really make me like him more and more~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH?   Which Band or Singer do you like the most besides FRH? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2