Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Who have met feilunhai and how was it?

Go down 
+8
jen
iluvAaronYan18
vikhachu
xiiaobu
mrs fahrenheit
madi
AaronIluvU
feilunhailover
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
feilunhailover
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
feilunhailover

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Who have met feilunhai and how was it? Empty
PostSubject: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 6:34 pm

Hey! I'm soo curious about your opinion about them! Like how it was to hear them singing LIVE ?! And who looks best in real? etc. I want to know all of this, because I have not met them yet !! SadSad
Back to top Go down
http://feilunhailover.blogspot.com
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 4:40 am

never but my friend has I bet they're really nice its cos I live in the U.S if I live in Indonesia I still might have a chenche to meet them
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
feilunhailover
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
feilunhailover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 1:05 pm

Yeah that's my problem too ... Crying or Very sad I want to see them soo badly !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 4:00 pm

lOL, well ive never met any of them cuz i live all tha way down in australia... but my friend sorta came close to meeting them when she went to china, but at that time she didn't noe about frh so she chose to go to cookies' concert instead.. >.<"
Back to top Go down
feilunhailover
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
feilunhailover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 11:23 pm

Hahaha omg too bad...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 12:56 pm

yea i noe!! the first week of wen she came back from china she and i both watched HANA KIMI at the same time, and i was yelling at her YYYYYY????? YYYDIDN'T U GO TO THEIR CONCERT AND BUY THEIR STUFF FROM CHINAA??? it was soo funny. LOL, she was pretty dissapointed her self..
Back to top Go down
feilunhailover
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
feilunhailover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 12:03 am

Haha I should be very dissapointed too! But oké next time she is prepared !! Wink
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 8:35 am

mel.b wrote:
lOL, well ive never met any of them cuz i live all tha way down in australia... but my friend sorta came close to meeting them when she went to china, but at that time she didn't noe about frh so she chose to go to cookies' concert instead.. >.<"
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...OMG!! hahaha...tats funny!! so is your friend a FRH fan now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 11:27 am

YUP YUP!! haha she was pretty sad wen she found out about fahrenheit, she missed out on buying so much cheap stuff in china...
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 11:36 pm

hahaha.. she is sad tat she didn't get to buy the cheap stuff?? LOL..i would too.. when she gonna go again!??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 3:05 pm

i think in year 11.... which is in 2 years time, haha riight now, she's discovered a new obsession over danson. >.< but yer she sed she'll definatley buy HEEAAPS of frh stuff nxt time she goes to china!!
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 2:06 pm

OMG!

I've never met FRH and I reaaally want 2 meet them!

I think that if I meet them in a concert,I would be sitting vey very faaaaar from them since the ticket price are very expensive!

but..I'll use all my savings just for my love..FRH!

hahaha...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 4:15 pm

LOL, haha yea. im probably never ever gonna meet them, but i really hope i do!!
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female
Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 4:19 pm

well if you wanted to meet them why not go for a holiday in taiwan , taipei ? i mean it should be pretty easy , considering all the news posts on how ' fans spotted their idol and went up to have a chat ' kind of thing . or , yeah , you could try a concert .
Back to top Go down
http://callme-rouge.blogspot.com
feilunhailover
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
feilunhailover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 3:21 am

xiiaobu wrote:
well if you wanted to meet them why not go for a holiday in taiwan , taipei ? i mean it should be pretty easy , considering all the news posts on how ' fans spotted their idol and went up to have a chat ' kind of thing . or , yeah , you could try a concert .

It sounds great, but 1 problem by me is my parents. If I say we should go to (somewhere) next year, then they don't listen Crying or Very sad ! But I'll try to confince them haha ! AT ONE DAY I WILL MEET FARHENHEIT!
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female
Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 3:23 am

lols . good luck then , i`d love to meet them too . ^^
Back to top Go down
http://callme-rouge.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 10:19 am

LOl, i wish i could just hop on a plane and fly all the way to taiwan and taipei. LOL, man, im so poor i could never afford to get my self there + there's all that injections and passport work that costs heaps as well....
Back to top Go down
vikhachu
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie
vikhachu

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:23 pm

i want to meet fahrenheit too!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:54 pm

IVE MET FAHRENHEIT!!! ....
.. in my dreams xP.. they were really gud dreams though.. very realistic xD
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:37 pm

I want to see Fahrenheit...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/natsumikan27
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:00 pm

i always meet them

in my dreams haha
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:29 pm

haha. same here
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/natsumikan27
Xiao Lie
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
Xiao Lie

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:22 am

yes
i want too
hikz....

wanna hug n kiss Jiro Wang.. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
tkanimelover
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:18 am

I've met all of them a couple of times and boy are they awesome in real life! Very Happy

Well, let me share about my last autograph session that I met them. (Mar 2009)

I prepared presents for like Calvin Aaron and Jiro but had no idea what to give chun so i gave him a handmade letter full of my LOVE. wahaha.

I gave Calvin a model car. He didn't notice at first and the worker was just gonna take it away but then he looked up then and took it back from the worker then he asked me what this was. And i told him i made it for him. then he laughed and said it looked like the car he was driving in Romantic Princess. HAHAHA

Then I gave Aaron a model Ferris Wheel. He stood up to look into the bag and asked if I had made it myself. I nodded. Cos I was really really nervous. Then said that he mentioned that he liked ferris wheels. Aaron smiled at me and said: wah, you remember ah! HAHAHA. then he thanked me and held my hand. Very Happy *floats*

Then my darling Jiro Wang! Very Happy I gave him a model RED plane and he got damnnnn excited! He was like: IT'S A PLANE! and was like super hyper. HAHAHA. then i was laughing and he asked if I made it myself when I told him yes he was like nodding and grinning and said, "So nice! I like it a lot!" wahahaha. then he shook my hand and saw the smiley ring that I have then he was like: EH THIS RING! ahahahha.

I gave Chun my letter and he smiled at me then I asked him about his leg (cos he had injured it) and he said he's recovering very very well then he thanked me for my concern and asked me to take care of myself dont' get sick. wahaha.

Fahrenheit made me very very happy that day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xiao Lie
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
Xiao Lie

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:35 am

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..!!!

u mean that u meet them face to face?????????

oh no...seems that i wanna fainted......
i wanna too,,,sistz..!!! reaLLy...
hikz

why u can get chance to meet them????

huaaaah
what's Jiro character in reaL? Like aLL of that we have known bout him??
he is Looks perfect,,right????????
he's smiLe is veru cute,,dui bu dui???
i wanna see him!!! hug him..!! kiss him..!!!
huhuhu
coz i think i;m reaLLy faLLing in Love with this guy..
not as a fans with the idoL...but as a girL that faLLing in Love with a man....
he is my Mr.3C..Cute,,CooL,,Charming.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who have met feilunhai and how was it?   Who have met feilunhai and how was it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who have met feilunhai and how was it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support Fahrenheit :: Fahrenheit /Fei Lun Hai/ 飞轮海 :: Fahrenheit Talk-
Jump to: