Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

nominies for the wall of fame

Go down 
AuthorMessage

nominies for the wall of fame Empty
PostSubject: nominies for the wall of fame   nominies for the wall of fame EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 9:42 am

i was looking around the forum and i noticed that alot of the people who post news, start topics, comment, do graphics are people who are aaron supporters, so i thought maybe for next month's wall of fame, could we have it so that the topic can be aaron supporter's who've contributed or done heaps to help out the site or make people feel welcome be elected as a nominie to be A.Q.B of the month? or something along the lines of that... just a passing thought...
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: nominies for the wall of fame   nominies for the wall of fame EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 5:41 am

There are other members who contributed to the sites but aren't Arron supporters so I'm not sure if that will do well "/ it would be kinda unfair.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: nominies for the wall of fame   nominies for the wall of fame EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 6:32 am

o i c i c, well then, i just wanted to say that its great that everyone is contibuting so much into this forum and i really enjoyed to meet everyone and read the stuff they've posted up about fahrenheit. Smile i wish i could write more, but its hard cuz it basically all means the same thing but overall, i'm just really happy i met everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: nominies for the wall of fame   nominies for the wall of fame EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 6:36 am

Yea I feel the same x) I got to know more Fahrenheit fans and I got to know more about Fahrenheit, plus I got so many graphics of Fahrenheit x) I'm glad people visit this forum daily!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nominies for the wall of fame   nominies for the wall of fame EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 7:58 am

Mmmm, me too!! haha i feel so happy when i write in this forum!! LOL cuz no one at my home listens to me when i talk about fahrenheit. keke. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: nominies for the wall of fame   nominies for the wall of fame EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 6:39 pm

Plus my friends would get mad at me cause Fahrenheit is all I talk about. So when I come here I can go all "fan-girl" 0x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nominies for the wall of fame   nominies for the wall of fame Empty

Back to top Go down

nominies for the wall of fame
Page 1 of 1