Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Basic Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Basic Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Forum Rules   Basic Forum Rules EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 7:54 am

Here are some General Forum Rules.
Please remember.

o1. No Swearing

o2. Try and keep everything in english, because that a language that everyone will understand on this forum. That goes for news as well try keep it English and translated

o3. No Spamming, ex. like a post that only says "yes" or only says "no" or "i agree", posting only smilies etc., but "I agree with ........., that such and such" is allowed. Just keep your post to a good length.

o4. No criticizing of other members or other celebrities.

o5. Be as active as you can and participate with the forum

o6. Please don't make a thread that has already been made

o7. Any Double post please delete there is a delete button on post on the right hand side that says "del"

o8. Inappropriate language is not allowed after all this is a public forum.

o9. Be aware that inactive members will be deleted so make sure you leave a pm telling if you are leaving for quite some time.

10. If there's any problems on the forum or if something doesn't seem right be sure to contact one of the mods or myself, so we can fix the problem right away.

11. Please try and not speed chat (ex. u, wat, lyk) Only because some people might not understand but we are allowing "lol"

12. Newbies remember to make a thread in the "I'm a Newbie" Section so we can get to know you ^_^

13. Be Friendly, And Have Fun chatting. ^__^

Ps: Don't mean to sound bossy with all these rules. >.<

And if there's another rules you want to add that's not above feel free to suggest.
And if there's any questions just ask way.
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com

Basic Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1